What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Just got done watching Episode 13 of the third season of The Grand Tour.

Holy shit, that was pretty epic. One of the best specials they've ever done.  Its worth finding it online if you don't have Amazon Prime Video.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

12 hours ago, -GD- said:

Finally watching Dark. I’m really digging this show. On episode 5 of season 1

Yeah it’s really cool, but I have to admit that the 2nd season wasn’t grabbing me as much. I have to get back to it though, I only watched the first few eps.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ike said:

That's the kind of casting that only a dartboard could make happen.

Season 4 of Fargo and Saw 9 next year for Chris Rock. Quite the difference in projects lol. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

That's the kind of casting that only a dartboard could make happen.

Season 4 of Fargo and Saw 9 next year for Chris Rock. Quite the difference in projects lol. 

it would be great if chris rock owns in both. i've always liked him.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it’s really cool, but I have to admit that the 2nd season wasn’t grabbing me as much. I have to get back to it though, I only watched the first few eps.

apparently, season 2 gets really good later into it. 

I was just channel surfin' last night, and came across an episode of that HBO show Euphoria, I had seen the commercials, but I thought it was just some shallow overly melodramatic show.

And it probably is that.  But I came across the 4th episode and just kept it there, and that was one slick-ass production.

It felt like an intense Paul Thomas Anderson movie scene that lasted for most of the hour. It took place at a carnival, involving all of the main characters of the show, and it had this minimalist orchestra music that just kept getting more and more intense, and everything felt really chaotic.

It was interesting to watch.

wanted to watch a quiet place but wasnt in the mood for 2 hours of silence (90 lines of dialogue really? this movie sounds so boring).

so ended up watching "you were never really here" with joaquin phoenix. the movie was good but nobody said a damn word in it either :D