What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody this past weekend. Thought it was great even though it did end up following a lot of musical biopic tropes. Malek was incredible as Freddie Mercury and I barely recognized Mike Myers as the studio exec apart from when his accent turned full Shrek. Queen’s music speaks for itself and it was a very enjoyable watch. I’d recommend it. 

Also been making my way through The Devil is a Part-Timer anime. It’s ok. Plot seems sparse but I do like the characters and the animation. Still 3 episodes left. It’s only 13 episodes long. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On 2019-07-06 at 3:47 PM, jehurey said:

Just got done watching Episode 13 of the third season of The Grand Tour.

Holy shit, that was pretty epic. One of the best specials they've ever done.  Its worth finding it online if you don't have Amazon Prime Video.

I just watched that this weekend. Yeah the Mongolia special is one of the best they’ve ever done. I’d put it right up there with their best TG specials. Their camera work is fucking incredible. 

41 minutes ago, zwarior said:

I have amazon prime and dont know what to watch thay already comes with it. i'll check ouy gtamd tour

I’ve heard good things about Good Omens. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, zwarior said:

I have amazon prime and dont know what to watch thay already comes with it. i'll check ouy gtamd tour

Avoid most of Season 1, except for just the special road trip in Namibia (that's a two-parter). And maybe the first episode is worth watching.

And then Season 2 onwards is solid to great.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well glad to see he's moved beyond meme status; I thought The Ultimate might have rickrolled himself into obscurity.

you didn't like that vid? i thought it was cool

check out these tracks. badass!

Edited by -GD-

^ I rather meant that the song Denzel Curry initially became known for, was hijacked for vines/memes. That can be a boon for them as they go viral, but sometimes they are cursed by that fact as well.

21 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

^ I rather meant that the song Denzel Curry initially became known for, was hijacked for vines/memes. That can be a boon for them as they go viral, but sometimes they are cursed by that fact as well.

ahhhh true. 

On 2019-07-18 at 1:01 AM, kaz said:

dude

bro

On a more related note:

I'm watching Star Trek: Discover - I really enjoyed it when it released, but I went to watch S2, and the season recap made such little sense to me that I had to go back and just started the initial episode so it will make sense.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat