What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

At Winterhold College in Skyrim. Just got all three books and returned them to the Library.

:ufdup:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Got to go to the Iron Maiden show Saturday. Fuckin wicked live performance...I'd heard good things but man they kill it considering their age.

Then my buddy from work scored some platinum tickets for Summerslam. Not really a wrestling guy but I watched it here and there as a kid, was cool seeing Goldberg and Trish Stratus is still a banger. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Hanna on amazon prime is actually pretty good. Its also fun to see Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos back on-screen together, even if they are on completely different sides.

It's just an extended version of the movie. Completely pointless 

• Upvote 2
21 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

It's just an extended version of the movie. Completely pointless 

watched the trailer from the tv show and I agree. passs.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I keep on hearing that and its just wrong. Theres more characters, they're more developed, and theres more to the story overall. Its not just a bloated version of the movie.

but who wants that. pass from me, the movie is cool and complete. no need for that.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I keep on hearing that and its just wrong. Theres more characters, they're more developed, and theres more to the story overall. Its not just a bloated version of the movie.

its the exact same story.. we know what happens. I dont get the reasoning behind making it. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

its the exact same story.. we know what happens. I dont get the reasoning behind making it. 

this is such a lame excuse considering that there are dozens of tv show/movie/game based remakes out there and almost nobody ever complains about them, im not sure why Hanna is different. And FYI it doesn't end the same, in fact the endings are completely different. It sounds like you haven't seen it either and are just jumping on the hate bandwagon like everyone else.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

this is such a lame excuse considering that there are dozens of tv show/movie/game based remakes out there and almost nobody ever complains about them, im not sure why Hanna is different. And FYI it doesn't end the same, in fact the endings are completely different. It sounds like you haven't seen it either and are just jumping on the hate bandwagon like everyone else.

I watched 4 episodes and kept thinking "ive seen this before". Its not any better, its just the same thing again with different actors and slower pacing. 

I’m at this part in Skyrim in the Mage’s Guild where I have to get the staff of Magnus and at the beginning past the first metal door there’s a Skeleton Dragon and human Skeleton’s. I get owned every time. I think I need some spells that are specifically for the undead or something.

On 2019-08-10 at 11:32 PM, Teh_Diplomat said:

Just wrapped up The Boys, and Holy shit! :wow:

Homelander is the best character I've seen in quite some time. :omg:  

Dat ending :D 

I know eh? :patrice: