What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

They just trotted out Ewan McGregor for a Obi Wan Kenobi series on the Disney streaming service.

The guy has always had that big payday just waiting for him. A huge role that requires him to actually get older. How many actors can achieve that?

Well we’re all acting and we get old so we all achieve that :reg:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

i read they finished shooting the movie a long time ago. at first i didnt like the idea of a sequel movie but i realized this could be so good. almost felt like jehurey cursing a soda can

also sopranos movie. i wont complain anymore, this shit is way better than stupid star wars or jurassic park reboots. i dont know why i thought they will treat it like that

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1

So, despite my feelings about the meh trailer for Better Watch Out, I decided to finally watch the movie. It was much darker than I expected. It was fun. 

Edited by -GD-
3 hours ago, kaz said:

i read they finished shooting the movie a long time ago. at first i didnt like the idea of a sequel movie but i realized this could be so good. almost felt like jehurey cursing a soda can

also sopranos movie. i wont complain anymore, this shit is way better than stupid star wars or jurassic park reboots. i dont know why i thought they will treat it like that

It’s written and directed by Vince Gilligan. It will be incredible I’m sure. 

Finished season 2 of mindhunter:

pros: the chase for the Atlanta murderer was fantastic; Manson and the interviews with the serial killers were fun. Holden continues to drive this show. The BTK snippets are great. 

Cons: subplots to develop supporting characters were a waste of time and bogged down the show. Also, the panic attacks...what was the point? 

Score: B excellent season diluted by pointless, filler subplots. 

10 hours ago, Ike said:

It’s written and directed by Vince Gilligan. It will be incredible I’m sure. 

yes, I read that too and im excited. i havent watch better call saul yet :jordan3::mjcry: (dont kill me) im on it

Thoughout the week, I saw this movie starring Hugo Weaving called Black '47. Its meant to be like an authentic Irish movie that takes place during the Irish famine, 1847.

And I guess its sorta like that Gerard Butler movie where his family is killed, and he proceeds to take revenge on the whole system, and its also like a Robin Hood movie.

This other guy is an Irish soldier for the British army, and he comes back home to see that his family is being evicted from land that the British are taking over, and they are kicking them out during the middle of winter, and they arrest the man. And his family will not be able to survive the cold.

And he then proceeds to take revenge on all of them. So the British call on Hugo Weaving, another Irishman who was in the army with this guy, to go and hunt him. Pretty good.

I guess it has the same feel as the Australian movie, The Proposition.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I did too. The thing that sticks out the most so far is the production, the transitions between the past/present scenes can be really slick.

Yeah the widescreen/fullscreen transitions are nice. I’m on episode 11. I’ve enjoyed this season more than S2. I like the mystery aspect of this season. It gives the season more direction.