What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Still the only episode with a 10/10 on IMDB 

holy shit! really? makes sense. it still packs a major gut punch, and is tense af (even when you know what's going to happen). i think The Shield's Family Meeting (series finale) is just inches behind it. it had one of the most fucked up scenes. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

So I really dug joker. Joaquin Phoenix delivered an A+ performance, and I loved the last 15 minutes. Will you all like it? I think the results will be mixed. 

Would you say that the type of person who would get offended by a little saying "Die, fascist. Die!" in a small scene in Gears 5....would also get offended with this movie?:bena:

• Haha 2

Saw Joker. 

Spoiler

Lots of laughing and smoking. Head-shot on Murray Franklin. Fleck was fleek and was lauded by his clique. The movie could of been longer. Showing how he ended in Arkham Asylum and how he killed the therapist in the end. 

Also, sick humour how the midget couldn’t reach the door lock. Uplifting comedy after tragedy. Comedic relief.

another thing: miniature golf just being golf in regards to midgets.

Edited by Optimus Jim
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Optimus Jim said:

Saw Joker. 

Reveal hidden contents

Lots of laughing and smoking. Head-shot on Murray Franklin. Fleck was fleek and was lauded by his clique. The movie could of been longer. Showing how he ended in Arkham Asylum and how he killed the therapist in the end. 

Also, sick humour how the midget couldn’t reach the door lock. Uplifting comedy after tragedy. Comedic relief.

what the fuck, that movie review is godly. i just wish i didn't read it

5 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

It’s spoilers. Of course you shouldn’t read it. Unless you’ve seen the movie.

who said i didn't, smart ass.

5 hours ago, Optimus Jim said:

Saw Joker. 

Reveal hidden contents

Lmfao at this review. It’s perfect