What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

I'm currently watching a 1983 horror movie called Christine, its about a nerd in high school who becomes in an old 1950's car that seems to be embodied with the spirit of a girl who becomes jealous of the driver and starts killing people.

Besides the fact that all the guys in high school look like over-30 year olds, the movie has got some hilarious scenes and a whole bunch of cussing at the adults. Its an interesting movie, holds up pretty decently for its time.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I just watched Parasite (Bong Joon Ho's latest film) and man, thats a hell of a movie. Its so dense and clever, the first half and the 2nd half are completely different tonally. It does so much and all of it is entertaining.

And since we're talking about a Bong Joon Ho movie, its worth mentioning that they finally identified the serial killer who inspired Memories of Murder

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2019-09-30/bong-joon-ho-south-korea-serial-killer-memories-of-murder

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just watched Parasite (Bong Joon Ho's latest film) and man, thats a hell of a movie. Its so dense and clever, the first half and the 2nd half are completely different tonally. It does so much and all of it is entertaining.

And since we're talking about a Bong Joon Ho movie, its worth mentioning that they finally identified the serial killer who inspired Memories of Murder

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2019-09-30/bong-joon-ho-south-korea-serial-killer-memories-of-murder

How can I see those?

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

How can I see those?

Memories of Murder is on prime video

https://www.amazon.com/Memories-Murder-Park-Doo-Man/dp/B074BNBQVK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2G3OXKXLW8FIN&keywords=memories+of+murder&qid=1570460972&sprefix=memories+o%2Caps%2C141&sr=8-1

Parasite is going to officially release in theaters on the 11th, but its going to be a limited showing. You'll have to find out if its playing in a theater near you.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Did you see the Midday News comedy sketch? That was incredible.

Omg I died! That’s one of the best racial humor bits I’ve seen in this current pussified society.  We play this game at our news station too :D