What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Got my vinyl for the Volume 1 of the Watchmen soundtrack and its made by a "band" called Sons of Pale Horse, album is called The Book Rorschach

So Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross created a fake band for the show.

I'm swimming in brand synergy, right now. Playing this, and then watching the show later on tonight.

gIqyyha.jpg

fb2ceB4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh man, after watching Episode 3 of Watchman, its all kinds of WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF stuff going on.

At least big question has been answered, but it leaves you more confused.

This has the potential to be a story as big in scope as what happens in the comic book series.

On 2019-11-04 at 3:24 AM, jehurey said:

Oh man, after watching Episode 3 of Watchman, its all kinds of WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF stuff going on.

At least big question has been answered, but it leaves you more confused.

This has the potential to be a story as big in scope as what happens in the comic book series.

the show is so godly. i got major lindelof vibes in the last 2 eps, even some lynch ones. 

I finished watching that Living With Yourself with Paul Rudd x2 and enjoyed it. I mean if you like Rudd you'll probably like this. It's surreal sometimes how well he acts with himself.

Tried Peaky Blinders SE5 but couldn't go 5 min into the episode. Sick of the shows lame stylistic bullshit lol

Reading Disco Elysium :corns: and Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie. Anyone who wants to read some gritty fantasy needs to get in with some Joe A

1 hour ago, Boss said:

I finished watching that Living With Yourself with Paul Rudd x2 and enjoyed it. I mean if you like Rudd you'll probably like this. It's surreal sometimes how well he acts with himself.

Tried Peaky Blinders SE5 but couldn't go 5 min into the episode. Sick of the shows lame stylistic bullshit lol

Reading Disco Elysium :corns: and Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie. Anyone who wants to read some gritty fantasy needs to get in with some Joe A

I really hope Netflix renews Living with Yourself for a second season. They definitely left it open to such a thing with the way it ended. I just really enjoy Paul Rudd doing his thing.

• Thanks 1

His Dark Materials looks really good and apparently is really good according to most reviews out there. It's way better suited to a series unlike the awful Golden Compass movie. I'm looking forward to eventually watching it when I get a chance.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I really hope Netflix renews Living with Yourself for a second season. They definitely left it open to such a thing with the way it ended. I just really enjoy Paul Rudd doing his thing.

yea man. it's basically Rudd playing the two types he always plays lmao

some of the scenes had me dead too.  

Spoiler

the scene where he's missing his wifey and going thru the photos on his phone :deadest:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

the first sign of trouble was when the first sound from a character was a fart.

lol that sounds awesome, a good first impression can win me over

• Haha 1
Just now, kaz said:

lol that sounds awesome, a good first impression can win me over

it's a love/hate movie. a few of my friends thought it was a work of art. i thought it was crap. then again, i loved the witch (the director's previous movie) and lot of people hated it.