What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

13 minutes ago, Delita said:

I think the end went a bit too fast compared to how the rest of the movie went. But overall it was great. Similar to joker in its overall message, in certain ways.

Yeah, the end was the weakest part. Still, I loved the rest of it. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I watched The King last night, and it was a phenomenal film; from the fight choreography, to the armour of the era (1500's)  to the actors involved. The idea of using a French actor for the English king so he can speak french, whilst using British actors for the French King & Prince who speak in English was done expertly as well.

One of the things I noticed about the fight scenes was how the men would hold their blade of the sword with their 2nd hand, when they were 'in the booth' - pressing up against each other is such a little detail; but it historically accurate for the time; same as using daggers to get under/between the plate armor that was common for that period.

• Upvote 1

I had forgotten that the Dolemite movie with Eddie Murphy was a netflix movie, I thought it was going to be a theatrical release.

I just watched it. It was very funny. Maybe 15-20 minutes longer than what I would've preferred, but it was just one of those movies about a guy who wants to make it, and it has a happy ending.

It had some funny ass R-rated shit, Eddie Murphy is back to his old self.

Watching the new Apple series "See" and it's fucked up enough to draw me into watching the 2nd episode at 2:00 AM; It'll be interesting to see where this show goes.

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Bad bitch red bone on my body

Smellin like patron in mi casa 🎶

THAT was one hell of a partay!!

sounds like something that little cash me ouside brat would spill with her bad barbie persona

the weirder watchmen gets, the better it gets. at times, i feel like peak david lynch is actually pulling the strings here. this may end up being my show of the year.

Edited by -GD-