What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Delita said:

I’m reading  the mandelorian  has been pirated already on the level of game of thrones if not more. The fuck? Isn’t their only 2 episodes so far?

i wonder if there’s anything that can be done because that is awful

I too am anti-pirating. These cheap fucks should just get the service. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I too am anti-pirating. These cheap fucks should just get the service. 

I just read that Disney+ is only available in the USA and Canada which could be increasing the amount of piracy. 

I think releasing new episodes of their shows on a weekly basis is a huge downside for both DIsney+ and Apple TV+. I understand why they do it, but im sure it discourages a lot of people from becoming among the first subscribers. 

Edited by Twinblade

Holy fuck at this week’s mr. robot. I have no idea where they are going with the story in the series’ homestretch, but the character revelations, and Rami’s acting, were fucking stellar. Seriously, Rami should get an Emmy for his performance. I felt uncomfortable, yet moved. It’s a risky episode, so late in the game. However, i hope it’s vital to Eliot’s main arc as the series closes. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think releasing new episodes of their shows on a weekly basis is a huge downside for both DIsney+ and Apple TV+. I understand why they do it, but im sure it discourages a lot of people from becoming among the first subscribers. 

Ya. I got a lot of friends waiting for all of the eps to drop. 

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood was amazing! I felt warm and fuzzy throughout the entire film. While Tom Hanks doesn’t look like Mr. Rogers, I still felt like he was actually Fred (as opposed to an actor “playing the role” of the iconic character). This feel-good flick has a predictable ending, which is perfect, because you want it to end on the note that it does...and the film executes it perfectly. Some very cool design choices help the viewer get fully immersed in Mr. Rogers’ inviting world. 

Def in my top 3 for 2019. 

13 hours ago, -GD- said:

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood was amazing! I felt warm and fuzzy throughout the entire film. While Tom Hanks doesn’t look like Mr. Rogers, I still felt like he was actually Fred (as opposed to an actor “playing the role” of the iconic character). This feel-good flick has a predictable ending, which is perfect, because you want it to end on the note that it does...and the film executes it perfectly. Some very cool design choices help the viewer get fully immersed in Mr. Rogers’ inviting world. 

Def in my top 3 for 2019. 

Roger that.

• Haha 1