What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i keep listening to this track from Watchmen

From the first few notes, I thought it was that Celine Dion song "All by myself"

And I was singing it like Harland Williams does in Half Baked

• Haha 1

I watched Queen and Slim. While the social messages felt all too familiar, even heavy-handed, the chemistry and dialogue between both leads were excellent. There were a few missed opportunities to make the film less black and white, which is disappointing, since it would have made the message more effective with some social shades of grey. Overall, it’s a well-crafted and stylish love story, with some funny and powerful moments. However, everything else felt too simple and cliched.

2.5/4 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Watching AHS 1984. Its a lot of fun so far, good way to jump back into the show for someone like myself who skipped the last few seasons.

it ends way too quickly, but it was still a blast! 

I like certain things about that Mulan trailer, but for some reason the movies looks cheap. Its got some cheesy CGI, and the outdoor locations look stale, maybe they're not really outdoor locations but them on a green-screen. The cinematography looks tame, when it should look really fucking epic. Its a war movie that has big battle scenes.

Also, the English sounds too corny, too American. But I guess there's no other alternative. Hate to say it, but if they spoke in some sort of British English, it would help. They literally sound too American in the way they talk, and they're supposed to be set in the 1200's. I can't help but to notice it.

This movie cost upwards of $300 million fucking dollars???????????????????? How?

love the mulan movie, always watched it when I was at my grandparents place. it also made me gay i think for some reason 

no interest in this one

Edited by alcatrazkaz
8 minutes ago, alcatrazkaz said:

the disney original is a materpiece.. besides making people gay for some reason

never watched the original. i was just hoping you were gay so i could fuck your mouth.