What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

my choice was joker, though parasite was a more inventive flick. it was brilliant. i think people will actually be surprised by how much they like it, considering many are sceptic when it comes to foreign flicks (because of subtitles). 

I recommended parasite to my brother and he loved it. I also recommended uncut gems and joker and he loved them too, but his wife didn’t like either one of them. She loves feel good happy movies and grew up watching Disney stuff. So I told him why even watch these movies with her haha 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Delita said:

I recommended parasite to my brother and he loved it. I also recommended uncut gems and joker and he loved them too, but his wife didn’t like either one of them. She loves feel good happy movies and grew up watching Disney stuff. So I told him why even watch these movies with her haha 

is there anyone who hasn't seen a disney movie as a kid? except koko maybe cause his family had to sell the tv to pay for his extra school tutoring

2 hours ago, kaz said:

is there anyone who hasn't seen a disney movie as a kid? except koko maybe cause his family had to sell the tv to pay for his extra school tutoring

Oh absolutely. I still like and appreciate Disney movies today too. Coco, zootopia, moana, big hero 6. Love those movies. But there’s people I know that when they watch a movie, they want to feel happy when it’s over.

Recently the biggest mistake I did was recommending my brother watch Midsommar. Oh boy. He texted me saying the movie was trash and why did I recommend him that movie, the director is screwed in the head and he’s a pedophile. It was kinda hilarious to me to see his reaction but eh. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

watched terminator dark fate. mediocre and forgettable like the last 3 movies in the series.

I watched like 10 mins of it and turned it off so I believe it. Done with that entire franchise

• Upvote 1

i finished The Stranger season 1. it started off really awesome, but then lost a bit of steam. it gave too many clues, as to what the final twists would be (though, a few friends said they were surprised). it's a fun show to watch with a chick, since it has that bingy/mystery feel to it. however, there's no depth to it. 

7/10

4 minutes ago, Delita said:

Oh absolutely. I still like and appreciate Disney movies today too. Coco, zootopia, moana, big hero 6. Love those movies. But there’s people I know that when they watch a movie, they want to feel happy when it’s over.

Recently the biggest mistake I did was recommending my brother watch Midsommar. Oh boy. He texted me saying the movie was trash and why did I recommend him that movie, the director is screwed in the head and he’s a pedophile. It was kinda hilarious to me to see his reaction but eh. 

lmfao!!!! I thought it was a disturbing, but pretty, work of art. however, i didn't care for the story. omg he must have hated that ending :D 

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lmfao!!!! I thought it was a disturbing, but pretty, work of art. however, i didn't care for the story. omg he must have hated that ending :D 

Dude I told him flat out do not watch this with your wife. And the last 30 mins make sure she’s not in the room. :mj:

oh god. He was literally pissed off that I told him to watch it. And then what made me laugh was when he said “ wtf was the whole point of the damn bear” bwahaha

now he’s kinda warmed up to it though. Still doesent like it but he thinks it was just ok

very divisive movie so I totally get why you didn’t like it though 

• Like 1
Just now, Delita said:

Dude I told him flat out do not watch this with your wife. And the last 30 mins make sure she’s not in the room. :mj:

oh god. He was literally pissed off that I told him to watch it. And then what made me laugh was when he said “ wtf was the whole point of the damn bear” bwahaha

now he’s kinda warmed up to it though. Still doesent like it but he thinks it was just ok

very divisive movie so I totally get why you didn’t like it though 

yeah, i have friends who love it....and i get it. i loved The Witch...and a lot of my friends hated it lol. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

i finished The Stranger season 1. it started off really awesome, but then lost a bit of steam. it gave too many clues, as to what the final twists would be (though, a few friends said they were surprised). it's a fun show to watch with a chick, since it has that bingy/mystery feel to it. however, there's no depth to it. 

7/10

ill watch a few more eps, but the first one didn't grab me.