What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

having fun with october faction. 

i think netflix, alone, is killing my love for gaming. i keep getting hooked on these shows i can watch anywhere. 

The amount of media that's accessible right now is simply astounding. I remember having to wait 15 minutes to download a song from Limewire in 2000. Now, I can stream a 4K show in no time at all.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

The amount of media that's accessible right now is simply astounding. I remember having to wait 15 minutes to download a song from Limewire in 2000. Now, I can stream a 4K show in no time at all.

for real....i'll get like a 30  or 40 minute gaps where i'm waiting for graphics or video to come in. i just turn on netflix. 

HBO’s High Maintenance continues to be one of my favorite shows that no one watches but why I will gladly pay my $15 a month for the subscription. The network consistently puts out nothing but quality programming. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

HBO’s High Maintenance continues to be one of my favorite shows that no one watches but why I will gladly pay my $15 a month for the subscription. The network consistently puts out nothing but quality programming. 

I dunno, something about that guy with the weird hair and wearing super creepy clothing, its not something that clicks with me when I'm in the middle of channel-surfing.

Sometimes those shows with subversive comedy, if I don't find the proper wavelength that the show is running on, I am immediately repulsed by it.