What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

15 hours ago, Ike said:

Midsommar is now on Amazon Prime. I really enjoyed it. The direction was fantastic as was the camera work. I thought it was better than Hereditary. 

I liked it a lot but I still prefer herditary more imo. More chilling, and the mother was an incredible actress in the film, more than anyone in Midsommar. But still, 

wtf really was the point of the Bear in Midsommar ? Hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Rewatching season 4 of better call Saul. So pumped for the premiere of 5 next Monday 

THAT scene with Werner and Mike was so fucking beautifully shot. Also, the scene in the finale with Jimmy in the courtroom was fucking brilliant acting. I don't understand how this show hasn't won an Emmy yet.

Also, one of the episodes this season is titles Goodman v. Wexler and Hank and Gomey are back. Can't fucking wait for Sunday. :aitch: 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ike said:

THAT scene with Werner and Mike was so fucking beautifully shot. Also, the scene in the finale with Jimmy in the courtroom was fucking brilliant acting. I don't understand how this show hasn't won an Emmy yet.

Also, one of the episodes this season is titles Goodman v. Wexler and Hank and Gomey are back. Can't fucking wait for Sunday. :aitch: 

I’m about to see the scene w/ mike/werner :(

20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I’m about to see the scene w/ mike/werner :(

I was raised in Albuquerque for 18 years. My parent’s house is like 5 minutes from the restaurant. That night sky is really gorgeous. Such a beautiful scene. :( 

• Upvote 1
On 2020-02-17 at 11:58 PM, Ike said:

I was raised in Albuquerque for 18 years. My parent’s house is like 5 minutes from the restaurant. That night sky is really gorgeous. Such a beautiful scene. :( 

It really is an incredible scene. The whole season is amazing. I loved it even more after the second viewing. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m going to do a rewatch of season 2 soon. It was such a mindfuck of a season but I feel it’ll be better second go around. 

same here!

and holy fuck at that trailer. 

• Like 1

More Witcher S2 cast members announced

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-witcher-season-2-production-begins-more-characters-announced

I haven't heard of any of those people. Would have been cool if the first season's success meant they were able to get bigger actors involved. But theres still a chance they can at least get Mark Hamill to play Vesemir, which would be great.

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

More Witcher S2 cast members announced

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-witcher-season-2-production-begins-more-characters-announced

I haven't heard of any of those people. Would have been cool if the first season's success meant they were able to get bigger actors involved. But theres still a chance they can at least get Mark Hamill to play Vesemir, which would be great.

Every single version is on sale at Amazon for for $28. :]

LOL, I didn't know Game of Thrones actors were famous people.

Tell me, what high profile stuff has that Hodor guy been in, lately?

I remembered one of the main characters from GoT appearing on a DVD cover of a movie he starred in:

208454.jpg

This is been on Redbox throughout the past year. I don't think Kit Harrington is fairing much better.

Lena Hedley was awesome in Dredd and was in 300 before GoT.

Kit Harington and Richard Madden (Robb Stark) are going to be in Marvel's The Eternals at the end of the year.

Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister)  was the bad guy in the new Godzilla and will be in the sequels.

Maise Williams (Arya Stark) will be The New Mutants movie.

I think they cast Tormund in The Witcher season 2 as well.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I didn't know Game of Thrones actors were famous people.

Tell me, what high profile stuff has that Hodor guy been in, lately?

I remembered one of the main characters from GoT appearing on a DVD cover of a movie he starred in:

208454.jpg

This is been on Redbox throughout the past year. I don't think Kit Harrington is fairing much better.

That guy was in Shot Caller on netflix, actually a pretty good movie

51zMEqKLvWL._SY445_.jpg