What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

One of these days I need to sit down and finally watch breaking bad. I remember I was in the mood for 1 long show a long time ago. I kept hearing breaking bad and the wire. Over and over. On a coin toss I chose the wire. Felt like it was a win/lose choice either way.

i watched half of season 1 of better call saul a few years ago and it was fantastic. I said I’ll get back to it, but now I see it’s several seasons ahead which makes it so much harder :reg:

• NPC 1
10 minutes ago, Delita said:

One of these days I need to sit down and finally watch breaking bad. I remember I was in the mood for 1 long show a long time ago. I kept hearing breaking bad and the wire. Over and over. On a coin toss I chose the wire. Felt like it was a win/lose choice either way.

i watched half of season 1 of better call saul a few years ago and it was fantastic. I said I’ll get back to it, but now I see it’s several seasons ahead which makes it so much harder :reg:

All four seasons are on Netflix and there’s only going to be two more seasons left before they end it. They’ve both been two of my favorite shows ever. 

7 hours ago, Delita said:

I would definitely watch BB first. BCS is amazing, though. 

9 hours ago, Delita said:

:faketan:

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I mentioned it before but anyone who likes Parasite should watch Burning (on Netflix). It’s very different thematically, but still feels cut from the same cloth and has that same  good South Korean mystery and drama.

Perfect timing. I was literally trying to find a movie to watch tonight with my kind of-sort of-but not really girlfriend. This is perfect. I just read some reviews. Thanks man! 

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Perfect timing. I was literally trying to find a movie to watch tonight with my kind of-sort of-but not really girlfriend. This is perfect. I just read some reviews. Thanks man! 

yeah im interested to see what you think of it. Its a slow burn and at 2.5 hours long it comes close to outstaying its welcome, but theres a lot to like about it.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

yeah im interested to see what you think of it. Its a slow burn and at 2.5 hours long it comes close to outstaying its welcome, but theres a lot to like about it.

We couldn’t get into it. We got the 30 minute mark. We’ll try again next week (from where we left off)