What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

2 minutes ago, Ike said:
  Hide contents

Vince Vaughn is the new Funkhouser since the actor who played Marty died. RIP :( 

It’s been alright. It’s not gut-busting funny but it’s entertaining enough. I’d rate it a 7 so far. I feel like the amount of guest cameos is just messing with the chemistry. I just want more Leon and Larry doing things and Larry and Lewis scenes. 

Yeah his cousin. They really haven't handled the actor's death how I expected so far. Just made a passing comment that Marty is with some woman in China

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Jordan Peele’s produced Candyman reboot 

Edit: Twinblade posted this almost exactly as the same time as me lmao :D 

loved the original!  i spoke to the original candyman tony todd on the phone once during a recent screening of the classic. he's the coolest dude. i'm so glad he's in this remake. 

my only gripe is that the original film felt so grungy. i hope this doesn't end up looking too clean. 

so i finished Euphoria. the finale was beautifully done..but i wanted more. 

pros: it actually avoided all of the genre tropes

cons: it avoided the genre tropes that make finales more sensationalized lol. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You motherfuckers are gonna make me watch Euphoria too aren't yous. Had Outsider next. But I guess I may as well wait till all eps are out. 

I would wait with The Outsider if I were you. It’s a slow burn show so the wait between weeks is tough. It’s been great though. I’m going to start up a Westworld season 2 rewatch this weekend. I’m also really interested in watching that new FX show Devs with Nick Offerman and Alex Garland as showrunner who directed Ex Machina. 

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

I would wait with The Outsider if I were you. It’s a slow burn show so the wait between weeks is tough. It’s been great though. I’m going to start up a Westworld season 2 rewatch this weekend. I’m also really interested in watching that new FX show Devs with Nick Offerman and Alex Garland as showrunner who directed Ex Machina. 

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch Euphoria then Outsiders. 

Haven't heard of Devs but love Nick Offerman and Alex Garland, I'll find a trailer. 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch Euphoria then Outsiders. 

Haven't heard of Devs but love Nick Offerman and Alex Garland, I'll find a trailer. 

@-GD-I think you’d enjoy this as well. 

• Upvote 1