What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Spoiler

Also also, Rhea Seehorn’s performance during that meeting where she’s about to lose her shit and breakdown after Saul’s switcharoo was brilliant and you could feel her emotions through the screen. Same with her “FUCK YOU JIMMY”. It’s up there with her going off on Howard in S4 and Chuck’s courtroom scene as some of the best performances / scenes I’ve seen. 

Better call Saul 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Snowman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also also, Rhea Seehorn’s performance during that meeting where she’s about to lose her shit and breakdown after Saul’s switcharoo was brilliant and you could feel her emotions through the screen. Same with her “FUCK YOU JIMMY”. It’s up there with her going off on Howard in S4 and Chuck’s courtroom scene as some of the best performances / scenes I’ve seen. 

I hid your post because of spoilers. But I agree! 

I watched The Hunt. Its a really dumb, extremely self aware movie but I enjoyed it. Doesn't take itself seriously at all and makes fun of both the left and right. Whats interesting though is that in the end (major spoilers below)

The 'deplorables' won, just like in real life :faketan:

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

Finished Ozark. The first 8 episodes were great...but then it kind of fell apart. Still good, overall. 

i just finished it

I wasn't really a fan of how they tied up Ben's arc, it felt kind of contrived. However I have to say the actress playing Wendy put on a pretty incredible series of performances in those moments.

Edited by Twinblade
21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i just finished it

Hide contents

I wasn't really a fan of how they tied up Ben's arc, it felt kind of contrived. However I have to say the actress playing Wendy put on a pretty incredible series of performances in those moments.

Spoiler

I couldn’t agree more. Ben’s arc had great potential - then fell flat. But yeah, Laura Linney delivered! 

LTTP but I finally watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. I fucking loved it! My friends were super mixed on it, so I didn’t know what to expect. But... I was completely intoxicated by the vibe, and blown away by Leo. Pitt was amazing too, but DiCaprio was just godly. Oh...and the ending was not what I was hoping for..but I’m so glad it went down like that. Typical excellent QT writing and directing. 

30 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LTTP but I finally watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. I fucking loved it! My friends were super mixed on it, so I didn’t know what to expect. But... I was completely intoxicated by the vibe, and blown away by Leo. Pitt was amazing too, but DiCaprio was just godly. Oh...and the ending was not what I was hoping for..but I’m so glad it went down like that. Typical excellent QT writing and directing. 

I’m literally watching this movie now lol. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Its just a good chill movie, and for those that had enough memory of the way life used to be when watching TV and driving around town with the local radio station, it transported you to that time and place.

I would never want to get the soundtrack to listen at home on vinyl. I want to drive around town to the soundtrack (the design the soundtrack like as if its 90 minutes of actual radio broadcast from 1969).

I watched the final couple of episodes of Year of the Rabbit on IFC.

Absolutely nice 6-episodes of half-hour comedy that gets crazier and crazier with each episode. Matt Berry is hilarious, and I really liked the whole cast. And its got a nice ending that points to a season 2. You need to have Closed Captioning on to get some of the jokes.