What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s better than season 1 but I still feel a bit let down because I have higher hopes for this show considering it’s legacy. I’ve watched 5 eps so far and Among the introden has been my fav

so good! 6 and 7 are weird lol. 

Edited by -GD- BLM
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Just now, -GD- BLM said:

hahahaha that's because you didn't see 7 :disco:

:aitch:

Which were your fav episodes iyo? I’ve seen 5 in random order an I seen meet in the middle, Downtime, episode 6, you might also like, and among the untrodden 

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

:aitch:

Which were your fav episodes iyo? I’ve seen 5 in random order an I seen meet in the middle, Downtime, episode 6, you might also like, and among the untrodden 

among the untrodden is my fave. who of you is a close second. meet in the middle was fun. 

Edited by -GD- BLM
2 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

among the untrodden is my fave. you might also like is a close second. meet in the middle was fun. 

Literally my exact thoughts on each from what I’ve seen so far :aitch:

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Literally my exact thoughts on each from what I’ve seen so far :aitch:

i got you might also like (haven't seen it) mixed with who of you. i heard you might also like is great!

Edited by -GD- BLM

Now that I've set up my LG OLED tv, and updated its apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, I really want to watch a slick looking tv show, now.

I'm thinking that I should watch Netflix's Dark, since Season 3 just came out. That looks slick.

1 minute ago, Ike BLM said:

Ozark getting one more 14 episode season split into two parts. Sounds great. Feels like it should be coming to close soon.

good. i rather it end on a strong note than a weak one. 3, while good, even great at times, fell apart at the end.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ike BLM said:

Ozark getting one more 14 episode season split into two parts. Sounds great. Feels like it should be coming to close soon.

2 hours ago, -GD- BLM said:

good. i rather it end on a strong note than a weak one. 3, while good, even great at times, fell apart at the end.

• Haha 2