What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On 2020-07-31 at 10:49 PM, Twinblade said:

Host on shudder was a fun time especially knowing how it was put together. They filmed it during the quarantine entirely through zoom with the sets just being the actors actual homes. Worth watching if you're in the mood for a clever little horror movie.

The movie was awesome! Now, it starts off slow, which is typical for this horror sub-genre. But damn, the last 20 minutes were pretty damn amazing, especially considering the tiny budget and the limitations of covid. I’m not a fan of the paranormal activity flicks, but this was fun, feeling more like the unfriended series. Though, the topical nature of it adds to the horror many already face: fear and isolation. 

Thanks for the recommendation :smoke: 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

The movie was awesome! Now, it starts off slow, which is typical for this horror sub-genre. But damn, the last 20 minutes were pretty damn amazing, especially considering the tiny budget and the limitations of covid. I’m not a fan of the paranormal activity flicks, but this was fun, feeling more like the unfriended series. Though, the topical nature of it adds to the horror many already face: fear and isolation. 

Thanks for the recommendation :smoke: 

Yeah it was really good overall, even the jump scares managed to get me a few times.

Also if anything I should be thanking you for getting me to try shudder in the first place :B-2:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

We're just about to watch The Witch.

What is Shudder?

Its basically Netflix but for horror movies/shows. They have a bunch of classics on there but they also have a pretty good library of original content if you're into that genre.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its basically Netflix but for horror movies/shows. They have a bunch of classics on there but they also have a pretty good library of original content if you're into that genre.

I love thrillers and horror movies.. so yea, I'm interested.

So the originals are actually good?  Hmm, I'll have to check it out.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

I love thrillers and horror movies.. so yea, I'm interested.

So the originals are actually good?  Hmm, I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, they have some awesome originals. TB and I can give you recommendations. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it was really good overall, even the jump scares managed to get me a few times.

Also if anything I should be thanking you for getting me to try shudder in the first place :B-2:

:-*