What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

That Looks pretty interesting :interesting: I don’t get why the trailer is in Spanish and then in the middle the girl is speaking some other language. 

And Man, I know it’s not Shudders fault but these studios really need to differentiate their names a bit. I thought this was that crappy La Llorona movie that came out like like last year or 2 years ago.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Delita said:

That Looks pretty interesting :interesting: I don’t get why the trailer is in Spanish and then in the middle the girl is speaking some other language. 

And Man, I know it’s not Shudders fault but these studios really need to differentiate their names a bit. I thought this was that crappy La Llorona movie that came out like like last year or 2 years ago.

Ha the curse of la Llorona came out last year. Soooo bad. :D 

are you guys interested in starting a twsited/horror/thriller movie club?

so, each week, a different member in the group picks a streamable flick (new or old) i think it would be a great way to see some overlooked gems, or revisit some classics.  

I just watched Color out of space on Netflix.  I was expecting another shit Nicolas Cage movie but it's actually a great sci fi horror. 86% on RT. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I just watched Color out of space on Netflix.  I was expecting another shit Nicolas Cage movie.

Sir, how dare you besmirch one of the great actors of our time.

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I just watched Color out of space on Netflix.  I was expecting another shit Nicolas Cage movie but it's actually a great sci fi horror. 86% on RT. 

Watch Mandy. Peak Nic Cage 

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just watched La Llorona. I expected a bit more if ill be honest. Its a VERY slow burn, and when it does start to pick up it just ends. Ok movie, but its definitely a bit overrated.

Damn, disappointing. I’m rewatching bliss. Again, the acting/writing is not the best, early on. But once shit gets crazy, it just gets trippy af. Hot lesbian scene too.

just came out today and the reviews have been stellar. :patrice:

After waking up convinced that she is going to die tomorrow, Amy's carefully mended life begins to unravel. As her delusions of certain death become contagious to those around her, Amy and her friends' lives spiral out of control in a tantalizing descent into madness.”

80% on RT

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/she_dies_tomorrow

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Delita said:

just came out today and the reviews have been stellar. :patrice:

After waking up convinced that she is going to die tomorrow, Amy's carefully mended life begins to unravel. As her delusions of certain death become contagious to those around her, Amy and her friends' lives spiral out of control in a tantalizing descent into madness.”

80% on RT

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/she_dies_tomorrow

that looks fun! 

I was thinking on checking out The Tax Collector since it looked similar to the Sicario movies and it’s the return of mah boy Shia LaBUFF but man the reviews are terrible and has a 21% percent positive rating among critics on RT.com. one review says

“bloody, barely coherent and about as fun as having your face dragged across asphalt from a moving SUV”

- Variety

fuck :holeup:

so i finished finding dory and penguins (the madagascar ones, duh) and they were really good. 

any good ones besides cars? for some reason i don't want to watch talking cars of all things :kaz:  fuck cars, i hate them! die die die! :kaz: cough 

and whats about that robot shit ali-E or some shite. I watched it years ago until fat people couldnt get out of some capsule. this shit was mad boring, why do people praise it as one of the best animation movies LOL