What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

fucking sick ass art! 

He's actually one of the most influential artist in my life. I've wanted a book of his art forever and just googled to see and finally they released an oversized book with his DC work...which to be honest isn't his best but I'll take what I can get. He has a youtube channel where he live draws different things and I do like his new style in that format and hope he makes a book of his freestyle stuff. His Xmen run is what got me into comic books and sketching in general. I've still not seen someone match his rendering abilities in the medium. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Just now, -GD- said:

is that the movie where superman had a mustache? 

Yeah, the CGI was so bad. :mj:

They had Joss Whedon come in like halfway through and the resulting movie was utter shit. The people hyping this always forget that Batman V Superman was done by Snyder and also fucking terrible. :tom:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Yeah, the CGI was so bad. :mj:

They had Joss Whedon come in like halfway through and the resulting movie was utter shit. The people hyping this always forget that Batman V Superman was done by Snyder and also fucking terrible. :tom:

i didn't see that either :D 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the song still gives me the feels bro. layne :bow: rip

check this out:

We going deep. :mjcry:

As much as Alice in chains fucking kill it, its hard to beat something as raw as this. 

Kurt doesnt fucking around here. :majestic:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cell said:

We going deep. :mjcry:

As much as Alice in chains fucking kill it, its hard to beat something as raw as this. 

Kurt doesnt fucking around here. :majestic:

oh hell yeah :bow:  loved nirvana! they, along with AIC, we my faves. loved STP and SG too, but there's just something magical about alice and nirvana. 

i finished The Outsider and I thought the ending was quite fitting.

Spoiler

yes, i would have loved to know more about el cuco, but that could have really ruined the tone of the show. i actually feel less is more here.

overall, it was a fantastic show that could have easily been a disaster. nothing ever felt cheap, and every motive/reaction felt natural. 

• Like 1