What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

12 hours ago, -GD- said:

the second season is way more intense. i'm going to warn you now. however, the payoff with 2 and 3 are worth it. but...you definitely need to pay close attention to even the subtlest of details. it's pretty amazing how they weave al of its "wtf" arcs together - perfectly! 

Well it's good to hear they stick the landing cause there's a lot going on 

12 hours ago, -GD- said:

the second season is way more intense. i'm going to warn you now. however, the payoff with 2 and 3 are worth it. but...you definitely need to pay close attention to even the subtlest of details. it's pretty amazing how they weave al of its "wtf" arcs together - perfectly! 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Yeah, it’s going to get crazy. However, if you are a fan of quantum mechanics, you’ll love how it’s all wrapped up. 

The Devil All The Time was pretty great. Great performances all around and a story that reminded me a lot of Fargo in many ways. It’s a pretty big downer and depressing movie though and an interesting look at rural West Virginia. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Ike said:

The Devil All The Time was pretty great. Great performances all around and a story that reminded me a lot of Fargo in many ways. It’s a pretty big downer and depressing movie though and an interesting look at rural West Virginia. 

i didn't get around to seeing it last night. but i'll aim for this weekend. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Watched Wolves 6&7. It’s turning into a great show now. The kid parts are still not good but the other storylines are really awesome. 

i'm going to try and stealth watch it today. if not, i'll catch it tonight. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Can't believe I slept on Cobra Kai, the first season was awesome. About to start 2.

i literally finished both seasons in one sitting. so much fun, especially since i loved the first movie. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Can't believe I slept on Cobra Kai, the first season was awesome. About to start 2.

Realistically just as good as the first. I’m just worried how much longer they can keep the momentum of the show going before the quality dips

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i literally finished both seasons in one sitting. so much fun, especially since i loved the first one. 

Season 2 spoiler

Spoiler

The montage of Johnny going on dates with several chicks And failing miserably :lul: 

9 minutes ago, Delita said:

Realistically just as good as the first. I’m just worried how much longer they can keep the momentum of the show going before the quality dips

For some reason my cousin thought the 2nd season sucked, so I am a bit worried as we have pretty similar tastes.