What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For some reason my cousin thought the 2nd season sucked, so I am a bit worried as we have pretty similar tastes.

nah, it's very good, with some excellent callbacks. however...the cliffhanger at the end felt it was ripped from a soap opera. i didn't care for that. however, i like the stage that was set for season 3. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

But seriously,  the review bombing js fucking dumb 

yeah, especially since season 2 has been excellent. they take jabs at woke culture and superhero tropes. fucking genius stuff!

• aitch 1
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I stumbled onto the ign review and the change in setting sounded really damn cool.

Oh man, the setting was awesome. I really love how this show is unpredictable, in terms of what the viewer can expect. 

Hopped and skipped around a little bit, but i'm on Episode 4 now. :happysad: I think that counts, as starting. It's a strange series such far. I'm finding out more as I go along, as it's meant to be. I see where the hype came from. I'm definitely interested. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Delita said:

Raised by wolves was a trip. That ending was seriously out of Alien. Completely unsettling 

i didn't love or hate the ending. i enjoyed the season a lot, though (despite its flaws)