What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i didn't love or hate the ending. i enjoyed the season a lot, though (despite its flaws)

Father :smoke:

I'm excited about the potential of the series Since ridley scott said season 1 was focusing on

Spoiler

just a small portion of the planet and season 2 will explore different regions and that season 1 went for an Arizona desert type setting (the ending with the snake being a small tease of a more tropical enviornment)

• Upvote 1
Just now, Delita said:

Father :smoke:

I'm excited about the potential of the series Since ridley scott said season 1 was focusing on

Reveal hidden contents

just a small portion of the planet and season 2 will explore different regions and that season 1 went for an Arizona desert type setting (the ending with the snake being a small tease of a more tropical enviornment)

i liked 

Spoiler

i like all of the symbolism of the episode. it felt like a cool set up for 2, but not really fulfilling for current arcs.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I heard its not as creepy or scary as the original season. Is there truth to that?

It’s not. However, it’s still a cool ghost tale mixed with a dark love story. I like that it doesn’t rehash the first season at all.