What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I watched Grand Army, since I read a great review. It’s basically a dollar store Euphoria, and its big mystery is soooo fucking lame and predictable. Some good/great parts, but it’s uneven, ruining some of its social messages.

For Lovecraft fans, go into the finale with low expectations. It’s not terrible. It’s just a satisfactory bookend. There was potential for so many epic things, but it settled for safe and simple. I’d give it a 7/10.

15 hours ago, -GD-X said:

For Lovecraft fans, go into the finale with low expectations. It’s not terrible. It’s just a satisfactory bookend. There was potential for so many epic things, but it settled for safe and simple. I’d give it a 7/10.

I didn't like the finale that much. And the actor who plays Tic is pretty bad as well. 

If anybody hasn't truly sat down and watched BBC's Top Gear when the show was at its peak, just watch one of their best specials, if not their best.

Somebody uploading the whole thing on their youtube channel and it hasn't been deleted yet.

Its just damn good television.

The North Pole episode is one of my favorites. Been watching these guys for over a decade. :love:

Apparently, Amazon has been sitting on a new Madagascar special for Grand Tour for some time and won't released it yet for whatever reason. :(

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Bly just isn't for everyone I think. It's a slow burner show much like The Outsider was.

I enjoy slow burner shows. This just isn't hitting me like Hill House did. I'll forgive the fact that it's not horror despite the fact that it has the word "Haunting" in its title. I just don't care about any character and I'm half way through the season already.

9 minutes ago, nitric said:

I enjoy slow burner shows. This just isn't hitting me like Hill House did. I'll forgive the fact that it's not horror despite the fact that it has the word "Haunting" in its title. I just don't care about any character and I'm half way through the season already.

I liked the latter half of the series more than the first half FWIW. :yeshrug:

• Upvote 1