What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

15 hours ago, Casual said:

yooo holy shit.

i just moved and it's been a busy ass month so i was 5 episodes behind on mando, managed to avoid spoilers on any of them. binged it this morning, my lord.

Hide contents

so many questions...the timeline kinda confuses me here? granted im not a star wars buff, but when is this meant to take place? is it meant to be shortly after rotj?

otherwise just a great 5 episodes. obviously the last one especially. for a series that didn't really feel like it was going anywhere fast in s1 (still excellent) they sure went 0-100. what do we think will be the focus of s3 now? are we gonna get some grogu content sprinkled in or will he just show up towards the end of the season at a pivotal moment and save the day having completed his training and all that? i assume mando starts try to restore mandolore? pretty tough storyline for them to follow up but I take it they have a good idea, otherwise i feel they would have stretched this out for another season.

how much do we think we'll see of boba going forward?

I feel like I have to watch clone wars now...

Mandalorian takes place 10 years after Return of the Jedi.

Spoiler

Pretty sure season 3 is going to be about Mandalore and the ongoing feud now between Bo Katan and Din over the Darksaber.

Also, Boba Fett is getting his own spin-off series. Did you see the post-credit scene on the last episode? :lupe:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Ike said:

Mandalorian takes place 10 years after Return of the Jedi.

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty sure season 3 is going to be about Mandalore and the ongoing feud now between Bo Katan and Din over the Darksaber.

Also, Boba Fett is getting his own spin-off series. Did you see the post-credit scene on the last episode? :lupe:

5, actually 😉 

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Delita said:

Dude i fucking loved the original. I had the VHS and watched it a million times. I can't wait for the babershop scene :lul:

i know! too bad cuba gooding jr. wasn't still sitting the the barber seat. 

So finished season 1 of Alice in Borderlland. Totally seems like something up GD's alley. For a Japanese show, they did a great job with the localization. The English voice acting is excellent. The main character is like the main character of any young male Japanese protagonist but the show features other worthy characters and balance that out. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So finished season 1 of Alice in Borderlland. Totally seems like something up GD's alley. For a Japanese show, they did a great job with the localization. The English voice acting is excellent. The main character is like the main character of any young male Japanese protagonist but the show features other worthy characters and balance that out. 

The concept sounds cool, im gonna check it out over the holiday break.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

thanks homie! 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Will probably be terrible (I hope not) but I'm pretty excited for it regardless. If they just do a Borat and update what worked it should be a fun watch. Thank COVID for making my streaming expenses more worth it. 

i feel good that the director of dolemite did it. i loved that movie! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

its japanese af. you'll like it.

lol yah I just started watching it. this is japanese af :D their style of tv show (for GD to peep). welcome.surprised/cool y'all enjoyed it.  fyi 90% of jap stuff on netflix sucks anyways.  romance stuff n etc. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol yah I just started watching it. this is japanese af :D their style of tv show (for GD to peep). welcome.surprised/cool y'all enjoyed it.  fyi 90% of jap stuff on netflix sucks anyways.  romance stuff n etc. 

its got loads of hot af japanese chicks in it too :bate:

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

its got loads of hot af japanese chicks in it too :bate:

I already imagined if I was the orange dressed guy, I would have walked up into that elevator/1st game entry and told the first girl "I want to fuck her."  :D

Also these plots for these jpn tv shows are un apologetically corny af.   and HD ruins frame-rates but I guess we're just not gonna fix that anymore. it's been years. lol. 

Edited by kokujin