What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

it's my most recent anime even though it's about 3 years old now lol. And covenant is the best AHS season. Hotel has Lady Gaga in it

i think lady gaga u s weird. i finallly understood AHS. dude the first 2 seasons were soo good and trippy lol. good horror lol. 

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

huh? you like DMC and Resident Evil? what you mean bro? mt lil brrother likes cowboy beebop lol.  that's weird right lol. 

not devil may cry. Devil Man Crybaby by Masaaki Yuasa lol, you were asking for something to watch on Netflix.

Also the live action rendition of Death Note is a worthy time killer if you keep your expectations low

• Like 1
6 hours ago, z,warrior said:

not devil may cry. Devil Man Crybaby by Masaaki Yuasa lol, you were asking for something to watch on Netflix.

Also the live action rendition of Death Note is a worthy time killer if you keep your expectations low

ok paying more attention./

the live action of death note on Netflic was lol. I watched it.

What's this devil... man.. really? crybaby.?

Msaki Yuusa (ok coollast name).?  I ordered a book from a jap friends recconmendation. Kinda lik eMasaaki Yuusa I think. 

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Started Cobra Kai. This show has no right to be as good as it is lol How is it this damn good. It knows exactly what it is and is the perfect balance of cheesiness, comedy and great characters, with a lot of heart and a really good pacing.  

You're in for a treat :smoke:

• Like 1
On 2021-02-14 at 1:24 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Watched Judas and the Black Messiah last night. Movie is really good. The cinemaphotography was amazing. While probably not it looks it was done on older film stock. 

The guy from Get Out does an amazing job as Fred Hampton. 

looks incredible! i was hoping to catch it this weekend, but was busy  af. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Definitely check it out. The cinemaphotography is amazing and it's got a great cast. I would have loved to see this in a theater. 

Performances and cinematography were amazing. The movie had me glued from start to finish. Can’t believe Fred was only 21. That whole story was unbelievable. 

• Like 1