What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

whaa whaa pooo poop. want a Tissue, bitch? lmfao you love me. 

can you both stop spamming nonsense in these threads. keep it in chatbox or pm's. :camby:

so I finally watched guardians of the galaxy and I really enjoyed it.

if that movie counts as a superhero movie this is my fav. felt like a typical anime in a way. still don't like chris pratt, tho his character is cool. 😩

Edited by kazpunk

Just heard that Godspeed You Black Emperor is coming out with a new album in about a month, so I preordered it.

But once I heard that they had been playing it when they were last touring a couple of years ago made me want to go and listen to two of its main songs.

Pretty good, not as good as their best stuff, but I hope they improve upon it in their studio versions.

have never seen them live, and I hope they are still committed to touring because I definitely must see them before they leave. also going through their subreddit to find other bands in that genre.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I finished Wandavision. I loved it! I now want to give the Avenger movies a second chance (only watched the first and I didn’t care for it). 

lol The show has bigger a bigger pay off if you've at least scene the past couple Avengers films in the least. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol The show has bigger a bigger pay off if you've at least scene the past couple Avengers films in the least. 

I watched several scenes from the avengers 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I watched several scenes from the avengers 

I'm still shocked when people havent seen them. 

The show didn't hit the heights people were predicting (especially after ep 4) but overall was such a good show. The post credit scene actually sets up something huge though. It will probably be carried out through the future movies. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm still shocked when people havent seen them. 

The show didn't hit the heights people were predicting (especially after ep 4) but overall was such a good show. The post credit scene actually sets up something huge though. It will probably be carried out through the future movies. 

Yeah, I didn’t understand the significance of the credits. That’s why I want to at least watch the last 2 avengers. The first one (2012?) was a cgi snoozefest. 

23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I didn’t understand the significance of the credits. That’s why I want to at least watch the last 2 avengers. The first one (2012?) was a cgi snoozefest. 

Watch Ultron, Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame and you’ll be good. 

They have also have all the MCU movies  in chronological order on Disney+ which I’ve heard is a cool way to watch them. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Watch Ultron, Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame and you’ll be good. 

They have also have all the MCU movies  in chronological order on Disney+ which I’ve heard is a cool way to watch them. 

For friends who asked what to prep for Wandavision. For the full experience: Thor, Avengers,  Avengers 2, Civil War, Captain Marvel, Infinity War, Ant-Man 2, End Game. 

For what's worth it. Civil War, Infinity War, Ant-Man 2, End-Game.  

Now after seeing the finale. Agents of Shield: Ghost Rider will actually explain why the ending of the show is so big. 

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So far Coming 2 America is so fun. Perfect sequel. 

Eh, I thought it was a garbo movie, but I was ok with it feeling like a fan service reunion. 

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Dolemite is a far superior Eddie Murpy flick. 

I have to try that one again. I know it got good reviews but couldn't get thru the first 20 minutes of it. 

C2A was good fun. It just feels right as a sequel. I actually didn't realize half of these people were alive. I hope Murphy keeps making good steaming movies. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have to try that one again. I know it got good reviews but couldn't get thru the first 20 minutes of it. 

C2A was good fun. It just feels right as a sequel. I actually didn't realize half of these people were alive. I hope Murphy keeps making good steaming movies. 

Stick with it. You’ll see why  dolemite has over 90% on both critic and viewer reviews. It’s one of Eddie Murphy’s best films. 

26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I just watched I Care A Lot. I can see why a good number of people didn’t like it, but I enjoyed it.

I thought it was bad but watchable because of the cast. It felt like Dinkledge and Pike were in completely different movies then they must spliced them together or something. The tone was all over the place. 

Been watching the 4-part documentary on the Inside the NBA team, since they are celebrating 30 years.

Since its not streaming anywhere after they show it on TNT, you can watch it on NBAFullHD.com

Its called "The Inside Story" and its got some great stories and clips from some of the best moments of the show. Really funny shit.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Started Euphoria on HBO. Jesus, the girls on this show are insanely hot. Cassie’s tits we’re godly. :aitch:

Word! And it’s an excellent show. The filming, editing and sound design = epic!