What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Actually watched the Law & Order special crossover in which Chris Meloni returns.

His show might actually be something worth watching, because its not like the other Law and Order shows, it appears its going to be based on one general story arc, which means it might be a limited series.

Like the show presents us the bad guys, and there's even a twist on who is also a bad guy, by the end of the first episode. We see what the bad guys do. So,  its doing things that the other shows never did.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Actually watched the Law & Order special crossover in which Chris Meloni returns.

His show might actually be something worth watching, because its not like the other Law and Order shows, it appears its going to be based on one general story arc, which means it might be a limited series.

Like the show presents us the bad guys, and there's even a twist on who is also a bad guy, by the end of the first episode. We see what the bad guys do. So,  its doing things that the other shows never did.

I loved Elliot and Olivia together. I’ll need to watch this. 

I watched the first 3 episodes of Made For Love. It’s wild. I don’t know if I like it, or if it’s even good. Yet, I’m intrigued enough to see how it plays out. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I watched the first 3 episodes of Made For Love. It’s wild. I don’t know if I like it, or if it’s even good. Yet, I’m intrigued enough to see how it plays out. 

I like weird shit but this is too much for me :ben: 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Started watching S2 of Snowpiercer. Digging it so far, Sean Bean and his character are a great addition.

Did season 2 finish? I was waiting for it to wrap up

I really enjoyed S2 of Snowpiercer. Its bigger and more ambitious, expanding the universe in some cool ways. I was also consistently impressed by its production values, enough so that Im kinda worried about the show's future. It just seems to be way too lavish of a production by TNT's standards, I don't see how it can continue on there for much longer (especially since S2's ratings were apparently lower than the first's) but it was already renewed for another season so im not gonna worry too much about that for now.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really enjoyed S2 of Snowpiercer. Its bigger and more ambitious, expanding the universe in some cool ways. I was also consistently impressed by its production values, enough so that Im kinda worried about the show's future. It just seems to be way too lavish of a production by TNT's standards, I don't see how it can continue on there for much longer (especially since S2's ratings were apparently lower than the first's) but it was already renewed for another season so im not gonna worry too much about that for now.

Ownage! Season 1 did such a great job at building on the original film’s universe. 

Just watched Glass. Not sure why this was panned. 37% at RT? Sure it's not amazing but it's still a good movie and good follow-up to Split and Unbreakable. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Just watched Glass. Not sure why this was panned. 37% at RT? Sure it's not amazing but it's still a good movie and good follow-up to Split and Unbreakable. 

The twist: there was no glass 

On 2021-04-05 at 5:23 PM, Cooke said:

I liked it but the ending was bad. Really don't know what they were thinking with that.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How many eps in are you?

On 2nd. I love Sean Bean! I also love how divided the people are in the train. It reminds me of our own social issues. 

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

On 2nd. I love Sean Bean! I also love how divided the people are in the train. It reminds me of our own social issues. 

That scene with Kevin :D at that point is when I was like 'yeah Sean Bean and his character are going to be great in this'.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That scene with Kevin :D at that point is when I was like 'yeah Sean Bean and his character are going to be great in this'.

yes!!! holy fuck! the overall tone already feels darker. i love the cultish mentality!