What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I feel like I need to bathe in fuckin gallons of hand sanitizer to cleanse myself :mjcry:

Sorry bro. I remember it being fucked up, but I guess the “fucked up-ness” has dulled a bit over the years. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

It's the only thing that's gonna heal him now........years.So fear not Twinblade, you'll be fine in a decade. 

:biggrin:

Yeah, I saw it about 10 years ago. Sounds about right :D 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Cannibal Holocaust was pretty fucked up too. 

irreversible as well. But I love gaspar noe’s movies. 

Watched all those too when I was in that phase lol Fucked but nothing too bad. 

Went into ASF so cocky that nothing could phase me. I was very wrong. 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Sorry bro. I remember it being fucked up, but I guess the “fucked up-ness” has dulled a bit over the years. 

Nah its a movie I needed to watch and just get the experience over with. Which is what led to me immediately download it after your comment, and then watching the whole thing just in time to come back and read mad's 'DONT WATCH IT' comment :ben: that timing was something else.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah its a movie I needed to watch and just get the experience over with. Which is what led to me immediately download it after your comment, and then watching the whole thing just in time to come back and read mad's 'DONT WATCH IT' comment :ben: that timing was something else.

Yeah...it’s definitely an experience. Btw, rewatching spit on your grave 2. Still ownage. I will rewatch3  too since 

Spoiler

The main chick from 1 is in it :smoke: 

10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah...it’s definitely an experience. Btw, rewatching spit on your grave 2. Still ownage. I will rewatch3  too since 

Reveal hidden contents

The main chick from 1 is in it :smoke: 

Spoiler

Watching them all back to back was great because you see just how much her character has evolved and changed from the first movie to the 3rd one. Now I think it would be cool if they made a 4th one that brings back the chick from the 2nd movie.

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

Watching them all back to back was great because you see just how much her character has evolved and changed from the first movie to the 3rd one. Now I think it would be cool if they made a 4th one that brings back the chick from the 2nd movie.

Yassss! Would be ownage!!!

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

@madmaltese did you ever watch Antichrist? That movie had some fucked up scenes. 

btw, yeah, martyrs was amazing! 

Yeah I did. Pretty fd up too. Not really a fan of the movie in a general sense either tbh. Melancholia is prob my fav Lars Von Trier film. 

Martyrs easily my fav torture genre film. Ending is so damn good too. 

16 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I did. Pretty fd up too. Not really a fan of the movie in a general sense either tbh. Melancholia is prob my fav Lars Von Trier film. 

Martyrs easily my fav torture genre film. Ending is so damn good too. 

Antichrist was a striking and twisted piece of art, but a terrible movie lol. I haven’t seen melancholia. 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I liked the trailer, Ill check it out. Without spoiling anything it gave me Promising Young Woman vibes, if you haven't seen that movie yet then I definitely recommend it.

I want to see that!!