What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not only that... but I just can't take someone who looks like that seriously.  :hest: 

I just realized that he's the same guy who made this trash ass song. Ain't that nigga Canadian? Talking about American politics? No wonder Cocke likes him. White boys doing too much these days. 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think Fake Woke and Cancelled are the 2 songs of his that really stood out to me. Yes they're political but nothing he says in them is wrong. "there's a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate" is a near perfect line.

The fact that you and Cooke like a white rapper complaining about how bad white men have it pretty much says it all tbh. This is why no one can take you two clowns seriously. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The fact that you and Cooke like a white rapper complaining about how bad white men have it pretty much says it all tbh. This is why no one can take you two clowns seriously. 

This is coming from a guy that thinks WAP is a good song. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

to be fair, some of his tracks make good points. i don't like a lot of his stuff, but some tracks resonated with me. but LOL if anyone thinks he's anywhere close to being with the greats like eminem. it's a like a baseball player in the minor leagues thinking he's  mickey mantle. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I just realized that he's the same guy who made this trash ass song. Ain't that nigga Canadian? Talking about American politics? No wonder Cocke likes him. White boys doing too much these days. 

Probably.  I only know about this guy due to the videos that have been posted here.  I look at it.. and I don't even care what he's saying.  It's just trash.  A white boy trying WAY to hard... has absolutely no flow, no artistry... absolutely shit "beat" if you can even call it that... and just looks retarded on top of it.  Like.. sorry dude, I don't give a fuck about your insecurities or listening to you trying to instill your political viewpoints on me.  Seems like this guy just picks controversial topics to whine about... never struggled a day in his life.. lmfao.

Rap is so trash these days outside of a very select handful.  It's quite sad, as rap (in it's golden years) is probably still my favorite genre of music.  But as we get older our tastes can change.. and with todays rappers.. it's easy to understand why mine have lol..

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao....anyone who likes that trash song has no credibility when it comes to music discussions.

Lmfao nigga you don't even know what to do with a WAP so I understand why you would hate it, but like a safe space song about how poorly the heroic white man has it in the world he also some how controls. 

Fake Woke

Cancelled

Snowflakes

Whiteboy

Politically Incorrect

If I was Black

I hate Hip Hop

People so Stupid

Church

Coronavirus

LMAO the names of these tracks.. Jesus Christ :tom: 

• dead 1