What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

That sounds pretty lame honestly. While I think AHS needed to evolve im not sure turning it into the horror version of Black Mirror was the solution.

i'll let you know how it plays out. so far, i;m enjoying ep 1. and fuck...paris jackson is sexy af! 

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i couldn't get into it. it felt like purge-lite. 

Yeah I know what you mean. Im almost done and wasn't sure I wanted to continue with the next season, but apparently that one is actually quite a bit better than the first.

edit: the last 2 eps of season 1 are kinda dope, the main 'villain' is pretty entertaining.

I watched the first episode of American Horror Stories. Apparently, episode 2 continues the established arc, which is good to hear. As for the first ep, there were some cool parts, but it felt too safe. It also lacked Murphy’s charm. 

On 2021-07-12 at 4:54 PM, madmaltese said:

Both Fear Streets so far have been superb! Can't wait for the final one.

Just finished the first one. That was surprisingly solid. Looking forward to see the next one which looks even better

46 minutes ago, Delita said:

Just finished the first one. That was surprisingly solid. Looking forward to see the next one which looks even better

the second rapes it. i'm about to watch the third! 

• aitch 1

finished fear street 1666. 2 things really impressed me: how they nailed the horror in its respective time period (could have easily bombed), and how the overall movie felt like a true bookend for the trilogy. like the first 2 episodes, 3 wasn't perfect, but damn it was a lot of fun. it will be hard going back to american horror stories (still have to watch ep 2) after completing this. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you read this on your White Eagles Google alert or something? 

Are you making this about race? I'd love a war machine movie but wtf is this Emmy nomination for? 

Edited by Cooke
18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm sure you do. Who even cares, I'm sure it's probably for some cameo category shit no one even talks about. 

If anything John Majors should be nominated for He Who Remains. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That aired 2 days ago. You really say shit that doesn't make sense. 

What I'm saying is nothing in Falcon and Winter Soldier should be nominated. Unless it's for a raspberry.