What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

btw S2 of Purge is a definite improvement over the first and worth trying. They do some interesting things to develop the lore of The Purge and the culture around it.

Nice! I still have to see the latest flick. I heard it’s fun.

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Nice! I still have to see the latest flick. I heard it’s fun.

I actually downloaded it yesterday. Im probably gonna watch it later tonight, but I admit im not that enthusiastic for it. Season 2 of the show evolves the concept in a way that makes the movies look pretty shallow in comparison.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I actually downloaded it yesterday. Im probably gonna watch it later tonight, but I admit im not that enthusiastic for it. Season 2 of the show evolves the concept in a way that makes the movies look pretty shallow in comparison.

O damn!

Wow, The Forever Purge is straight up trash. It tries so amazingly hard to have a political message but its completely laughable with the way it presents it along with its depiction of controversial real world issues. By far the worst Purge movie and significantly worse than the show. its pure political activism disguised as an action movie.

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wow, The Forever Purge is straight up trash. It tries so amazingly hard to have a political message but its completely laughable with the way it presents it along with its depiction of controversial real world issues. By far the worst Purge movie and significantly worse than the show. its pure political activism disguised as an action movie.

Damn that sucks. I really enjoyed the other films too. 

Well, I finished both parts of murder house i American horror stories. It was just average. It wasn’t terrible, but it didn’t do anything remarkable either. It felt like a pointless retread, devoid of what made the original murder house magical. 

• Like 1

Fear Street Part 3 was great and a very satisfying end to the trilogy. Loved them all and I am very impressed with how well they work together as a trilogy and also managed to give each movie it's own unique setting and style. Very fun movies, some of the best Netflix has done. 

On 2021-07-17 at 9:03 PM, Twinblade said:

Lol yummy tears. 

White Lotus on HBO continues to be intriguing. This is another one to binge when it finishes.

It’s well acted, written, and directed. Another quality Sunday night program. Also, Alexandra Daddario’s tits. :wow2:

Saw The King of New York since it was a free movie on VUDU.

Fairly interesting movie, its not exactly an epic crime movie like you would see from Coppolla or Sergio Leone, its a much rougher movie. For a movie that is about organized crimes and gangs in New York, and city corruption, the actual movie itself has too small of a scope to address those subjects.

Feels like a New York version of Scarface. Its got some pretty ridiculous parts ("ROOM SERVICE MOTHERFUCKER!!" [comes in blasting])

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im guessing you haven't seen it. Its so woke and cringeworthy that im sure even most moderates and left leaning people would come away baffled.

I haven't seen nor gaf about the Purge. You spent two months crying in defense of a a sexist videogame and I doubt you would care if a movie was racist or sexist either. You're just bitching because the movie doesn't play to your power fantasy. Give us a break. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I haven't seen nor gaf about the Purge. You spent two months crying in defense of a a sexist videogame and I doubt you would care if a movie was racist or sexist either. You're just bitching because the movie doesn't play to your power fantasy. Give us a break. 

Got it. I guess we should ignore the low RT and IMDB reviews of people complaining for the same reasons and listen to your divine opinion instead.