What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nearing the end of S2 of Money Heist. Start was a bit of a slow pace but it has really picked up now.

Caught up on Curb. Ep3 of this season is excellent. 

Bro…the part with Cheryl and Ted :D 

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I died. Absolutely love those 2 in every scene. 

Seeing Larry and Suzie have to work together to fix the middle table issue was excellent also.

excellent! it's so true too! that is why i won't do dinner parties with certain people (they literally dominate the convo) :D

That Spiderman movie is looking legit, and pretty much confirming what everybody had been hoping for.

And even more, some other Sony social media site had footage that clearly shows that something is hitting Lizard, so its obvious that there is another Spiderman that is hitting him.

Watched S3 of Narcos Mexico. It seriously has one of the most depressing endings i've seen in a show, literally everybody losses in one way another. Talk about ending a series on a downer. I guess it serves as a perfect analogy for the war on the drugs and the losing battle that it ultimately is though.

On 2021-11-16 at 11:55 PM, jehurey said:

That Spiderman movie is looking legit, and pretty much confirming what everybody had been hoping for.

And even more, some other Sony social media site had footage that clearly shows that something is hitting Lizard, so its obvious that there is another Spiderman that is hitting him.

Barely anyone would notice other than Reddit sweats plus everyone already knows there will be other Spidermen at this point since they showed all of the older villains. What someone needs to talk about is that terrible cgi on green goblin. 

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Watched S3 of Narcos Mexico. It seriously has one of the most depressing endings i've seen in a show, literally everybody losses in one way another. Talk about ending a series on a downer. I guess it serves as a perfect analogy for the war on the drugs and the losing battle that it ultimately is though.

Which did you prefer? OG or Mexico?

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Which did you prefer? OG or Mexico?

I think the original is better. Escobar is more developed than most of the drug dealers and characters in Mexico. 

Thats said they both do things a bit differently though and are both worth watching for different reasons.

• Upvote 1