What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice that was next on my list.

don't even watch any trailers. the less you know, the better. apple + is the next hbo. i've been very impressed by their shows' production quality (mosquito coast being another).

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finished the 9 eps that are available yesterday. It does slow down quite a bit in the middle but its still a pretty solid mystery show overall. looking forward to the finale next weekend.

yeah, i can tell it will be hard to keep the momentum.

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it really keeps you guessing and hasn't been at all predictable which is one of the show's best qualities.

Yeah, and I’m glad that some initial logic holes ended up being mysteries. Very neat stuff. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade bro, ep 9 left me wanting episode 10. Damn it! 

yeah I’m definitely itching to see where it goes. I’m not a fan of when streaming services do the whole weekly release thing, but it makes sense for epix. I’ve literally never even heard of them until this show :D they have to drip feed content to keep people subscribed Im guessing.

I wonder what else is good on there, definitely gonna have to do some research on that.

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah I’m definitely itching to see where it goes. I’m not a fan of when streaming services do the whole weekly release thing, but it makes sense for epix. I’ve literally never even heard of them until this show :D they have to drip feed content to keep people subscribed Im guessing.

I wonder what else is good on there, definitely gonna have to do some research on that.

so true! :D the sad part is...this show would blow up on netflix. i don't think this series will get a lot of exposure on epix.

Watched the first episode of Tokyo Vice. Surprisingly pretty damn great. It’s about a white guy who moves to Japan to be a crime journalist and gets wrapped into Yakuza underworld, while also facing prejudice from his coworkers.

@Twinblade

I think you should check out the first episode. The similarities to Judgement/Yakuza is pretty big I felt.

• Like 1
Just now, Delita said:

Watched the first episode of Tokyo Vice. Surprisingly pretty damn great. It’s about a white guy who moves to Japan to be a crime journalist and gets wrapped into Yakuza underworld, while also facing prejudice from his coworkers.

@Twinblade

I think you should check out the first episode. The similarities to Judgement/Yakuza is pretty big I felt.

I was going to watch it anyway because I really enjoyed the book its based on. But its good to get confirmation that its well made.

• Upvote 1