What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

Watched Sonic 2 and Uncharted

Now to give Mr Robot season 4 a shot

I actually I liked the ending. It wasn’t what I had hoped for, but they pulled it off. I’m curious as to what you think of it. 

Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood side project. About as close as we are going to get to another Radiohead album. Reminds me of Hail to the Theif. :love:

Edited by Cooke

Saw the Doctor Strange sequel, its pretty alright. And I think it does a decent job being its own separate story, but that creates some continuity issues with other Marvel movies.

I never saw Wandavision, I got an idea of how that season turned out. And this movie ends up being pretty important and serves as a conclusion to that TV show. I don't think its getting a season 2.

Also this movie does nothing to explain the climactic part of the recent Spiderman movie, it doesn't mention it anywhere, and I guess that is based on the fact that this movie was supposed to come out before Spiderman No Way Home. Also it basically throws away the end credits scene for Dr Strange 1, nothing came of that.

It does feel like a Raimi movie at times. Sometimes the movie spends time on Strange's feelings and whether he is happy or not, very similar to how the Tobey Maguire Spiderman dealt with that. Also, it TRIES to be horror-like, but its obvious Disney had Raimi dial it back.. Some scenes feel like straight out of Evil Dead.

I like it more than Dr Strange 1, because that movie feels like it was completely meaningless other than to just create Dr Strange.

Finished season 2 of Made For Love. It somehow managed to sustain its mix of quirkiness and sci-fi, while making its characters even more dynamic. The ending was surprisingly good (nice, dark twist). I actually wish that was the series finale. I think a third season could fuck things up. In a year where a lot of season 2’s for concept shows have been underwhelming, this one actually delivered. It’s not amazing tv by any means. It’s just a fun, occasionally thought-provoking, series.