What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

16 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Best show on TV and imo has definitely surpassed Breaking Bad in quality too. 

BB is my first love, though. However, yeah, BCS is on another level!

Spoiler

It’s crazy how the HHM arc ended up merging with the Saul/cartel one. Masterful! 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I’ve been watching Wrong Side of the Tracks. It’s not the best Spanish show, but I love the racist/homophobic anti-hero. Very Gran Torino. Also, I’m a huge fan of actor José Coronado (who is the lead).

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

BB is my first love, though. However, yeah, BCS is on another level!

Reveal hidden contents

It’s crazy how the HHM arc ended up merging with the Saul/cartel one. Masterful! 

Spoiler

Superbly done, even more so given the structure of the season being in 2 parts. Such an amazing conclusion to one major arc intertwined with the beginning of the end of the main Lalo/Gus arc. 

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Reveal hidden contents

Superbly done, even more so given the structure of the season being in 2 parts. Such an amazing conclusion to one major arc intertwined with the beginning of the end of the main Lalo/Gus arc. 

Spoiler

What’s even more amazing about BCS is that, yeah, Saul WAS the anti-hero we were rooting for. Now, it’s Kim. I never expected her to become so dynamic, slowly embracing the criminal life. However, after this recent finale, I think it’s going to be a sobering moment in her “breaking bad” downward spiral. Howard’s blood is on her hands (for not telling Jimmy about Lalo). Though, maybe we’ll be in for a surprise and she’ll be the ultimate “friend of the cartel”…

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Started season 4 of Stranger Things. Its honestly jarring just how much older the kids look :ben: 

edit: damn, that was a hell of a first episode. I don't remember the series being this dark and gory.

Yeah, I’m on ep 3. It’s way darker than the earlier seasons. The episodes can drag a bit, but I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m glad they are embracing true horror. Season 3’s campiness was fun, but this is more up my alley. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I’m on ep 3. It’s way darker than the earlier seasons. The episodes can drag a bit, but I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m glad they are embracing true horror. Season 3’s campiness was fun, but this is more up my alley. 

The way the OST, editing, and directing combine is top notch at times

Spoiler

The ending of ep4 with Max is my favorite moment so far.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The way the OST, editing, and directing combine is top notch at times

Hide contents

The ending of ep4 with Max is my favorite moment so far.

Word! It’s easily the best produced show on Netflix, up there with HBO/Apple + production quality.

• Upvote 1

I finished the last 2 eps of Stranger Things. They owned hard! Even the season’s weakest subplot ended up being badass. I can’t wait for the final two episodes. Oh, and a great Elm Street Easter egg! Overall, 8.75/10

edit: theoretically, there are 2 Elm Street Easter Eggs :smoke:

13 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I finished the last 2 eps of Stranger Things. They owned hard! Even the season’s weakest subplot ended up being badass. I can’t wait for the final two episodes. Oh, and a great Elm Street Easter egg! Overall, 8.75/10

edit: theoretically, there are 2 Elm Street Easter Eggs :smoke:

I just finished it. That was a lot of fun!

• aitch 1