What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

If you like some trash Spanish TV @-GD-X, check out 30 Coins on HBO Max. There's some decent horror/mystery stuff along with the normal soap opera relationship stuff. :D 

Badass! Yeah, Spanish tv is a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Though, I have been disappointed by some of the newer shows/seasons of existing series. So, I’ll check this out :smoke: 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Badass! Yeah, Spanish tv is a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Though, I have been disappointed by some of the newer shows/seasons of existing series. So, I’ll check this out :smoke: 

The hot chick in that is insanely good looking. :jerkit: 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah im just waiting for the finale. I think I prefer the first season overall but this one has been fun too.

I’m only at the end of ep 2, but it’s pretty damn good, so far. 

@Twinblade finished season 2 of Tehran. Now THAT was a finale. Holy fuck lol. Overall, I have to give the edge to season 2, as a while. A lot of the deaths had more emotional weight, and it just felt more tense than 1. Both are great, though. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade finished season 2 of Tehran. Now THAT was a finale. Holy fuck lol. Overall, I have to give the edge to season 2, as a while. A lot of the deaths had more emotional weight, and it just felt more tense than 1. Both are great, though. 

Lol damn. I thought you were on ep5 of season 1 not 2 :D you binged the shit out of this show. I’ll watch the finale later, the penultimate ep ended on a huge cliffhanger so I’m interested in seeing how they wrap it up.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol damn. I thought you were on ep5 of season 1 not 2 :D you binged the shit out of this show. I’ll watch the finale later, the penultimate ep ended on a huge cliffhanger so I’m interested in seeing how they wrap it up.

It delivers in spades! Bro…

Spoiler

I legit felt horrible when the son died. He was a good kid, and his mother’s breakdown was rough. I love this show because I still root for these people who have to do horrible things for their cause. Also, I love how it’s an Israeli show, yet it’s not anti-Iran. So good.

Edit: I had put Tehran on hold after season 1’s lackluster finale, and switched over the For All Mankind. I went back and started watching 2 a few days ago.

9 hours ago, -GD-X said:

It delivers in spades! Bro…

Reveal hidden contents

I legit felt horrible when the son died. He was a good kid, and his mother’s breakdown was rough. I love this show because I still root for these people who have to do horrible things for their cause. Also, I love how it’s an Israeli show, yet it’s not anti-Iran. So good.

Edit: I had put Tehran on hold after season 1’s lackluster finale, and switched over the For All Mankind. I went back and started watching 2 a few days ago.

I just finished it. I enjoyed it, especially the ending which was a surprise. I feel like the fast few episodes were surprisingly short, like they were just trying to quickly wrap up the story. I wouldn't have minded a few more scenes with some of the characters.

And yeah, Fauda is similar with the portrayal of its characters. Palestinians/Hamas are the antagonists in that show but it depicts the good and bad of both sides.

• Upvote 1