What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

35 minutes ago, Ike said:

Give me more 

Reveal hidden contents

Leather daddy Wesker flashback. :aitch:

Lance Reddick trying to cosplay as Wesley Snipes from Blade was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that :D 

on a side note, the show has been #1 on Netflix for the past 2 days (booting Stranger Things to the #2 slot). Bodes well for the possibility of it being renewed for a 2nd season.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Finished RE. It went full retard lol. The show definitely peaked with episode 5. Nice fan service and a lot of unintentional laughs in the last 1/3 of the season. However, a lot of wasted potential, especially with the earlier timeline. A lot of clumsy storytelling and mind-numbing CW action. 5/10. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Holy fuck this last scene with Jimmy and Kim 

Ohhh you aren’t done? Shiiiii it’s a nice setup for next week’s ep. A bit rushed, regarding a main character, but still great! 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ohhh you aren’t done? Shiiiii it’s a nice setup for next week’s ep. A bit rushed, regarding a main character, but still great! 

Just finished. 

Spoiler

Yeah, the time jump is exciting. I guess we found the moment he went full Saul is when Kim left. I still think we’ll see her again post BB with Gene. I think she was the person he called. 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Just finished. 

Hide contents

Yeah, the time jump is exciting. I guess we found the moment he went full Saul is when Kim left. I still think we’ll see her again post BB with Gene. I think she was the person he called. 

Spoiler

Definitely! 

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Finished RE. It went full retard lol. The show definitely peaked with episode 5. Nice fan service and a lot of unintentional laughs in the last 1/3 of the season. However, a lot of wasted potential, especially with the earlier timeline. A lot of clumsy storytelling and mind-numbing CW action. 5/10. 

damn you fell off of it harder than I did, but I  agree that the last few eps were the weakest. Also 

Spoiler

The Evelyn dance scene :| that shit was so cringe

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

damn you fell off of it harder than I did, but I  agree that the last few eps were the weakest. Also 

Hide contents

The Evelyn dance scene :| that shit was so cringe

yeah, i was like "wtf?" :D i won't be watching season 2 lol.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i was like "wtf?" :D i won't be watching season 2 lol.

Don’t write off the 2nd season yet. I’m sure the creators are looking at all the Criticism and thinking about how to improve on things. The foundation mostly works so the show can only get better from here.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Don’t write off the 2nd season yet. I’m sure the creators are looking at all the Criticism and thinking about how to improve on things. The foundation mostly works so the show can only get better from here.

ehhhh i don't man. it got pretty goofy.

There's a good RE adaptation to be made somewhere. This was the best adaptation of the source material yet. 

I think they can keep the dual storylines but they should have done one part at the Spencer Mansion and another in Racoon City. 

34 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ehhhh i don't man. it got pretty goofy.

The showrunner of Netflix's Resident Evil series wants to introduce a live-action version of fan-favorite villain Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village if the show is renewed.

Change your mind yet? :aitch:

• Haha 1