What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Anyone following the GoT Targaryen spin off? Starts next month already which is way sooner than I expected. It does look pretty good, though I imagine its going to feel weird watching a Game of Thrones production without any of the iconic characters from the main series

Started Only Murders in The Building. This is going to be a fun watch. Martin and Short have amazing chemistry and the murder mystery/comedy combo with the 30 minute runtimes make it an easy watch. 

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Started Only Murders in The Building. This is going to be a fun watch. Martin and Short have amazing chemistry and the murder mystery/comedy combo with the 30 minute runtimes make it an easy watch. 

Great show! 

Extremely late to the party but I've just started watching Breaking Bad for the first time and I'm hooked.  I went in quite skeptical not because I thought it would be poor quality but I thought a show about crystal meth wouldn't appeal to myself in all honesty.  But there's clearly more to the show than just crystal meth and I think that's why it works so well.  Walter and Hank are I think my favourite characters but I like Saul a lot from the little I've seen of him so far.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Angelfish said:

Extremely late to the party but I've just started watching Breaking Bad for the first time and I'm hooked.  I went in quite skeptical not because I thought it would be poor quality but I thought a show about crystal meth wouldn't appeal to myself in all honesty.  But there's clearly more to the show than just crystal meth and I think that's why it works so well.  Walter and Hank are I think my favourite characters but I like Saul a lot from the little I've seen of him so far.

the breaking bad/better call saul universe is the best!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Better call Saul has just been beyond incredible this season. final eps moving a lot faster than expected too.

watched Last Night in Soho. I enjoyed it, wouldn’t say it’s one of Edgar Wright’s best films but still worth a watch. 

Yeah, BCS is on another level. I heard a rumor about the next ep :whew:.

• aitch 1

what a frustrating episode of for all mankind. it wasn't bad. actually, it was quite tense. however, there's one arc that i knew would end up being a clusterfuck for some of the other characters...and damn....that it was. while some of the developments made for good/great drama, i feel like these moments sometimes get in the way of the space aspect, which is easily my favorite part of the show. i do love a lot of the characters. however, i feel like the balance of space exploration/personal drama was off this week. still, this is some fine tv. i just wish one arc didn't exist. it felt like it came from left field, especially early on, used as a plot device for chaos. it's forced, cliched and keeps the show from being top tier tv. it's so close to be being top tier too.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

People who saw the new Predator movie had a lot of positive things to say about it. Looking forward to it

The predator remake? That was terrible.  

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is a completely different movie. Its a prequel to the main series I believe.

Ohhhh I thought you meant the predator with the ugly dude with the big nose.