What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Ike said:

Only 4 more BCS episodes left ever. :mjcry: 

BUT ALSO IT'S FUCKING MONDAY SO GIVE ME THAT SHIT NOW! :adhd: 

Haha I’m dying for tonight’s ep. I know of an awesome spoiler :smoke: I read it by accident. 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Haha I’m dying for tonight’s ep. I know of an awesome spoiler :smoke: I read it by accident. 

Damn that sucks. This is really the first time where I have no idea what's in store for this next episode. I'm ready for it. 

• aitch 1
15 minutes ago, Ike said:

Damn that sucks. This is really the first time where I have no idea what's in store for this next episode. I'm ready for it. 

Nah it’s an awesome spoiler, which I had expected. 

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I liked Daredevil because of how dark and gritty it was for a superhero show. I hope it doesn't lose that aspect in the transition to Disney.

I get that.  I'm not holding much hope they will revive The Punisher as I'm not sure it fits into the Disney brand all that much.  I'd like to be proven wrong though (only if they do it justice).

2 hours ago, Angelfish said:

I get that.  I'm not holding much hope they will revive The Punisher as I'm not sure it fits into the Disney brand all that much.  I'd like to be proven wrong though (only if they do it justice).

I think they may create content for adults. 

Well that was a unusual, but very fun, yet also disappointing, but a ballsy af episode of BCS. It was great, as a stand alone ep. Hell, it would be great if we had a season left. But with 3 eps to go, I don’t know how I feel about it. I need to see how things play out. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Well that was a unusual, but very fun, yet also disappointing, but a ballsy af episode of BCS. It was great, as a stand alone ep. Hell, it would be great if we had a season left. But with 3 eps to go, I don’t know how I feel about it. I need to see how things play out. 

Spoiler

I thought it was great. We still had the Jeff plot thread to finish and a complete Gene episode is what we all wanted. I’m thinking we’re staying in this timeline now judging by the preview too. That scene of him trying on the shirt with the tie was a nice touch. He’s slowly coming back. I wonder if the color will to as he transitions back. That speech he gave to the guard was Jimmy coming out again. I want more Kim too. 3 to go. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ike said:
  Hide contents

I thought it was great. We still had the Jeff plot thread to finish and a complete Gene episode is what we all wanted. I’m thinking we’re staying in this timeline now judging by the preview too. That scene of him trying on the shirt with the tie was a nice touch. He’s slowly coming back. I wonder if the color will to as he transitions back. That speech he gave to the guard was Jimmy coming out again. I want more Kim too. 3 to go. 

You make excellent points. I guess I let the “fake spoilers” get in the way of my expectations. Scene-for-scene, there was a lot of brilliant stuff here. 

• Like 1

Apparently the book that this is based on has some IN-SANE fictional stuff that goes on

Like some real conspiracy theory crazy-ass shit.

If the movie sticks close to the book, this movie is going to be crazy

She does pretty okay with the Marilyn Monroe voice. Its not perfect, but it'll do. That was the one big worry.

I believe this is still on track to be a NC-17 movie.:vince:oh yeah

On 2022-07-25 at 8:32 PM, -GD-X said:

You make excellent points. I guess I let the “fake spoilers” get in the way of my expectations. Scene-for-scene, there was a lot of brilliant stuff here. 

Next episode is titled "Breaking Bad" :lupe: 

On 2022-07-28 at 10:56 AM, jehurey said:

Apparently the book that this is based on has some IN-SANE fictional stuff that goes on

Like some real conspiracy theory crazy-ass shit.

If the movie sticks close to the book, this movie is going to be crazy

She does pretty okay with the Marilyn Monroe voice. Its not perfect, but it'll do. That was the one big worry.

I believe this is still on track to be a NC-17 movie.:vince:oh yeah

Lol Netflix and Hulu is hogging this beauty up. She was the only good part of the last Bond movie. Like they need to give her something to star in. She's fucking stunning and the Cuban accent is 😍