What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

On 2020-04-15 at 1:33 AM, Twinblade said:

Enjoying S2 of Outlander more than the first. Theres less focus on the lovey dovey romance plot and more on the inter-country political issues and conflicts.

I’m on S2 now. 

Spoiler

My girl was in love with Jamie until

he got ass fucked :D happy it happened tbh, lil bitch 

Season 1 was good but I def agree with what you said. Just started season 2, how are the rest? Worth watching? There’s a shit ton of seasons. I also could be watching other shows, I’m like 60/40 on the show, parts of it are great and there are some very obviously stupid parts. 

oh and obviously I’m replying to a very old post 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m on S2 now. 

Reveal hidden contents

My girl was in love with Jamie until

he got ass fucked :D happy it happened tbh, lil bitch 

Season 1 was good but I def agree with what you said. Just started season 2, how are the rest? Worth watching? There’s a shit ton of seasons. I also could be watching other shows, I’m like 60/40 on the show, parts of it are great and there are some very obviously stupid parts. 

oh and obviously I’m replying to a very old post 

That kind of sums up how I felt about it tbh. There are a lot of good parts, but there’s also a lot of silly stuff as well. There are also long stretches of several episodes at a time where almost nothing happens in the story, so it requires a bit of patience.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That kind of sums up how I felt about it tbh. There are a lot of good parts, but there’s also a lot of silly stuff as well. There are also long stretches of several episodes at a time where almost nothing happens in the story, so it requires a bit of patience.

Got it. We’ll see how far I make it lol. Is Randall’s death at least satisfying without giving too much away? Idk how it could be… he did the worst thing a man could ever do to another man lmao. 

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Got it. We’ll see how far I make it lol. Is Randall’s death at least satisfying without giving too much away? Idk how it could be… he did the worst thing a man could ever do to another man lmao. 

Without spoiling anything I think you will be satisfied with how that character arc ends.

• Thanks 1

The Orville

I never wanted to watch this show because I thought Seth Mcfarlane would make a stupid captain and I never like the name, reminds me of the microwave popcorn...

But after the first season, it's the best "star trek" series since DS9.  And the last episode looks like a 100 million dollar movie in terms of production values. Definitely worth watching if you like Star trek at all. 

Whoa, this clip showed up in my youtube feed, and I had never seen this movie.

But this is the most stunning de-aging CGI I have ever seen. And the best re-creation of absolute peak Arnold, and getting some other kid to recreate Edward Furlong.

Also, I had no idea that this movie retcons the story to this extent. And it was james Cameron's idea.

people who have already seen the Prey movie this morning are saying that its really good. That its really close to capturing the essence of the first film.

Which, to me, is the only Predator film that matters.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

people who have already seen the Prey movie this morning are saying that its really good. That its really close to capturing the essence of the first film.

Which, to me, is the only Predator film that matters.

Yeah, I’m hearing the same thing. I will be watching it in about an hour.

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Prey was a fun time :obama:Good pacing, action, acting, cinematography, etc.

Yeah, that was a blast! 

edit: they need to make a video game with this setting and the predator :smoke: 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, that was a blast! 

edit: they need to make a video game with this setting and the predator :smoke: 

I think some kind of choice based adventure game similar to what Supermassive puts out would work pretty well in that universe.

• aitch 1

by the way, I came up with a Predator sequel story like over 10 years ago. I even had the perfect setting, and the perfect name.

Very similar. All spanish cast, speaking nothing but spanish.

In the 60's with guerilla fighters in South America, and a double-crossing CIA who was feeding them guns.

Its based on Ana's story about how they found men in the jungle skinned.

Call the movie "Trophies of Men", because that's the translation of her saying "Los trofeos de los hombres." And, once again, hide the fact that its a Predator movie until people figure it out, midway.

Have you guys heard about whats happening with HBO Max? They're apparently merging the service with Discovery and cutting a lot of the scripted content they're known for in favor of stuff that would normally be on Discover and appeal to that base (like unscripted animal shows/documentaries).

Really bizarre to say the least.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Have you guys heard about whats happening with HBO Max? They're apparently merging the service with Discovery and cutting a lot of the scripted content they're known for in favor of stuff that would normally be on Discover and appeal to that base (like unscripted animal shows/documentaries).

Really bizarre to say the least.

Yep, probably cancelling everything but Disney+ at this point and just pirate shit.