What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

this feels like a CW show where the production team and writers decided to steal half the budget and spent it all on hookers and cocaine....and then proceeded to continue working on the show while still high as fuck.

Yes! That’s a fair assessment :D 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished it. This shit makes RE look oscar worthy., but I admit I did get some enjoyment by how dumb it could be.

Lmfao! I kept thinking of RE when I was watching it. I was like, “damn, a show that out-retarded RE!” Still, I agree that it was enjoyable, in a trainwreck kind of way. 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-X You might like Speak No Evil on Shudder. Slow burn but worth it once you get to the ending, which is extremely fucked up.

Broooooo….I’m halfway done. This movie is making me so anxious and uncomfortable lol. 

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade wtfffffff? :D what a great film to watch, just before I head to work. Jesus…. :D 

haha yeah. I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about the ending

Spoiler

Because of how the couple didn't fight back. However, I think that could be a normal response from some people in that situation. They're probably in so much shock and have accepted that they're going to die, and feel that any resistance would be pointless.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

haha yeah. I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about the ending

Reveal hidden contents

Because of how the couple didn't fight back. However, I think that could be a normal response from some people in that situation. They're probably in so much shock and have accepted that they're going to die, and feel that any resistance would be pointless.

Spoiler

Yeah, a lot of people have no idea what being in shock is like. It’s like getting paralyzed by fear x 10.  

As a whole, it was an excellent film. I can’t remember the last time I felt so uncomfortable during a horror film…and 95% of it didn’t even involve gore. Just psychological torture. This is definitely one to remember! 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, a lot of people have no idea what being in shock is like. It’s like getting paralyzed by fear x 10.  

As a whole, it was an excellent film. I can’t remember the last time I felt so uncomfortable during a horror film…and 95% of it didn’t even involve gore. Just psychological torture. This is definitely one to remember! 

Yeah this is how slow buildup should be done

btw I think I mentioned it before, but you would also like What Josiah Saw. 

• Upvote 1
On 2022-09-17 at 11:00 PM, -GD-X said:

Re-watching the Chapelle show for the first time in years. Man…comedy has gotten so soft now. Some of this shit is dated, but the timeless material on it is savage af :D the good ol’ days. 

watched it on Netflix too. Cant believe theres only 2 seasons

• Upvote 1