What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Im almost done with this Jeffrey Dahmer show. Its way too long and bloated if ill be honest. It often feels like only half of the show actually focuses on Dahmer, and the other half is all about his victims, their families, witnesses, etc but those scenes are nowhere near as interesting.

edit: the finale was great though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Just watched The Room from 2019. I thought I had seen it, but I hadn’t. I ended up liking it way more than I expected. Now, I’ll watch another random Shudder flick :smoke:

Oh yeah thats a good one. The one problem with Shudder is that there's A LOT of really bad movies on there. so it can be tough to filter that out and get to the good stuff.

I can't wait for the new V/H/S next month

• aitch 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh yeah thats a good one. The one problem with Shudder is that there's A LOT of really bad movies on there. so it can be tough to filter that out and get to the good stuff.

I can't wait for the new V/H/S next month

Same bro! Btw, I’m watching What Josiah Saw (you recommended it). I’m getting Frailty vibes. Robert Patrick is great! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

haha yeah. I really liked the characters, they were pretty well developed and did a great job acting wise (especially Robert Patrick like you mentioned)

Yeah, bro. The final revelation of “sins paid in full” was masterfully executed. This is one of the better psychological horror films I’ve seen in a while! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Lou on Netflix is as generic and forgettable as a movie can be. I would take "so bad, it's good" over this uninspired flick.

It struggled so hard to keep my attention, eventually when there were only 20 minutes left I said fuck it and just fast forwarded to the very end :D 

• Haha 1