What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Just now, Twinblade said:

It struggled so hard to keep my attention, eventually when there were only 20 minutes left I said fuck it and just fast forwarded to the very end :D 

a waste of good talent too. netflix has the worst good-to-bad ratio when it comes to movies lol.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I saw Predator for the first time recently after hearing about Prey and was really impressed by it, particularly the special effects which I expected to look quite dated.  It's pretty impressive what you can do with a good concept even with a small cast.  It's hard not to like Arnie's one liners too ('Stick around', 'Get to the chopper').

4 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

I saw Predator for the first time recently after hearing about Prey and was really impressed by it, particularly the special effects which I expected to look quite dated.  It's pretty impressive what you can do with a good concept even with a small cast.  It's hard not to like Arnie's one liners too ('Stick around', 'Get to the chopper').

Predator was godly!

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Right? He’s amazing! 

It's like he never took a break from playing the character in Karate Kid 3 and they started filming Cobra Kai right after, he acts EXACTLY the same after 3 decades :D 

• Like 1
On 2022-09-12 at 11:52 PM, Twinblade said:

Yeah, the story is too basic with not enough memorable or interesting moments.

The next movie that chick is in looks pretty good btw

I just saw this. It was a fun watch. There’s a really silly twist that might break the movie for some people but I got over it because I enjoyed everything else about how it’s put together. Helps that both Maika and the main dude really sell the concept with their acting.

• Upvote 1