What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, SO Andor is the best Star Wars media since Empire Strikes Back. It's on par with House of the Dragon. 

Was waiting for it to finish. I saw it was 12 episodes. I’ve heard amazing things though. So excited to watch. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Was waiting for it to finish. I saw it was 12 episodes. I’ve heard amazing things though. So excited to watch. 

They are long so might as well start now. All of the reviews I've read have been good and call it a slow burn but I don't think it's that way at all. They have done that clever thing when writers break up the season with multiple arcs. 

It's at the 10th episode and they've had 3 major events happen already and 2 of the of those story closers were better than most season finales. Because Disney has been doing 6 episode seasons lately I legit thought the the season ended twice already. 

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They are long so might as well start now. All of the reviews I've read have been good and call it a slow burn but I don't think it's that way at all. They have done that clever thing when writers break up the season with multiple arcs. 

It's at the 10th episode and they've had 3 major events happen already and 2 of the of those story closers were better than most season finales. Because Disney has been doing 6 episode seasons lately I legit thought the the season ended twice already. 

Yeah, an empire ruled Galaxy was something I was excited about since it was the timeline that hadn’t been really explored. Excited to watch. 

On 2022-11-10 at 9:54 PM, Ike said:

Yeah, an empire ruled Galaxy was something I was excited about since it was the timeline that hadn’t been really explored. Excited to watch. 

I find the take they took to be interesting. Instead of showing them just being evil to be evil and loving it, You see the Empire is pretty much a government run like a corporation. Since the Rebels dont officially exist yet at this point in time they are paint a clear picture of how and why the rebellion started. This show proves it's better to give good creative people the room to do what they do best rather getting them to make souless money grab garbage like Kenobi or the Boba Fett show.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade i watched the first ep of 1899. wtf? :D i have some predictions, but still...wtf? :D so good, though!

haha yeah you might have already figured out the gist of it. It still managed to feel unpredictable and interesting to me, especially with the setting (which in some ways actually gave me 999 vibes).

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

haha yeah you might have already figured out the gist of it. It still managed to feel unpredictable and interesting to me, especially with the setting (which in some ways actually gave me 999 vibes).

yes!!!!! same!!