What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I watched You People. The 

Hide contents

Slavery vs holocaust fight 

was was fucking hilarious. The rest of it was…ok, with a few effectively funny and  cringy parts. I liked the jabs at woke culture. But, overall, I felt like this could have been so much better. Still, it’s a decent watch if you want to kill two hours. 

I saw it and agreed with all

Murphy was too serious in his role though, he could have played it less cool

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’ve been watching The Snow Girl on Netflix. It’s pretty good, so far. It stars Jose Coronado (Unauthorized Living/Wrong Side of the Tracks), so of course I had to start this.

Im still waiting for the 2nd season of Wrong Side of the Tracks to be added to Netflix. But at this rate they probably won't even bother....

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

the funny parts? What about the horror?

Yeah, it worked too. I liked it more for the concept and humor, though. I enjoyed the aesthetics, as well. Nice production values. 

• Like 1

So, this week’s Last Of Us slowed down its pace, but doubled down on fleshing out emotional backstories. I absolutely LOVED a major change they made to the Bill arc, but…I also wanted the original scene too. In the end, I like the change more, but I’m curious to hear other opinions. Overall, great stuff.  

Loved this week's ep, I think @Cooke would approve! 

Never played the game and will probably read about Bill in the game and what he was like, watching the making of at the end of the ep, supposedly Frank is already dead. It felt like I was watching a short film, a story all in one episode and it was great. I agree with you @-GD-X that it was slowed down, but Joel with a car now means next week's ep should be fire! (and I saw the trailer for it, Im excited)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, it worked too. I liked it more for the concept and humor, though. I enjoyed the aesthetics, as well. Nice production values. 

I love Allison Williams, glad she's in more hits other than Get Out, she was in this movie called the perfection which besides one trippy scene where she's hallucinating, the movie sucked.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Watched Top Gun Maverick. Was so damn good.

Finished Alice in Borderland S2 finally. Definitely picks up and has some cool moments. Finale was pretty wild. I think S1 is better but S2 was decent also. I'd be happy with the story ending there. 

Im watching Alice in Borlerland s2 now and just finished the checkmate ep where they have to tag each other to swap teams. Probably my favorite game they showed so far

• Like 1
9 hours ago, -GD-X said:

So, this week’s Last Of Us slowed down its pace, but doubled down on fleshing out emotional backstories. I absolutely LOVED a major change they made to the Bill arc, but…I also wanted the original scene too. In the end, I like the change more, but I’m curious to hear other opinions. Overall, great stuff.  

It was quite good. Bill was ultimately a pretty small character in the games so I was surprised by how much they fleshed him out here.....same with Frank.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It was quite good. Bill was ultimately a pretty small character in the games so I was surprised by how much they fleshed him out here.....same with Frank.

Yeah, they did a great job with both characters. I wonder what other characters/arcs they’ll develop. Obviously 

Spoiler

Abby’s father will be huge. 

20 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, they did a great job with both characters. I wonder what other characters/arcs they’ll develop. Obviously 

Reveal hidden contents

Abby’s father will be huge. 

im sure they have a lot of plans but at this point im more interested in who exactly they're looking at to play Abby. Thats probably not going to be an easy casting choice to make.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im sure they have a lot of plans but at this point im more interested in who exactly they're looking at to play Abby. Thats probably not going to be an easy casting choice to make.

Yeah, but I have faith. A lot of TLC is being into this adaptation.