What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Let's be honest, I don't think anyone expected this show to be this good. I knew it was going to be by far the best game adaption based on it being on HBO and the names attached but this is now 3 back to back superb episodes (arguably getting better and better) and there is legitimate award buzz about the show. This will get Emmy nominations for sure. 

They way they fleshed out Bill's story was just perfectly done and despite the major changes it is exactly what fans of the game should want. We got to see so much more about the characters and the world and it done with so much care. 

This very much was way happier than the game but arguably served a much larger purpose in continuing to give Joel motivation and massively forshadowing his future actions. The letter from Bill at the end was amazing. 

Only disappointment was the Bob/Ellie comedy we didn't get but what we were given was superb also. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Last episode of Alice in Borderland S2 was just terrible... the whole ep sucked

Spoiler

I didn't mind it too much but I think I preferred nearly every fake out explanation over the actual real explanation. The futuristic first one especially was really cool

• Thanks 1

I finished The Snow Girl. It was an above average, good looking kidnapping mystery. Some parts were disturbing  and I was satisfied with the ending, even though it was predictable (not who did it, but why the suspect would target the family). It’s definitely worth watching if you like these kinds of shows. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

I thought he meant like 1 woman in his teens/20s and then he knew he was gay but never fucked a guy for like 20 years.

like i said, i would imagine he had never explored gayness in the anus.

Sexify season 1 had Sex Education vibes, and was fun and likable. Lots of hot naked women too. Season 2 is so awful. Fortunately, the season is short. I’m going to finish it to see just how much worse it can get. This maybe the worst sophomore effort I’ve seen lol. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Sexify season 1 had Sex Education vibes, and was fun and likable. Lots of hot naked women too. Season 2 is so awful. Fortunately, the season is short. I’m going to finish it to see just how much worse it can get. This maybe the worst sophomore effort I’ve seen lol. 

Interesting, I watch check it out (the first season at least).

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Interesting, I watch check it out (the first season at least).

It had a solid enough conclusion. Season 2 starts off solid, then ditches almost everything good about the first. 

TLOU definitely wasn't that impressive this week

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This week of they laugh at us was kinda weak imo. Kathleen the soccer mom wasn’t doing it for me. What’s under the ground tho? 

I wonder if that might be how they introduce the more advanced infected like the Bloaters.

• Thanks 1