What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh damn, the 4th and final season of Jack Ryan is dropping at the end of June. The 3rd season only recently came out, they must have been filming both of them at the same time 

I still need to see 3. Great series. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Just rewatched every episode about a month ago. My body is ready! 

I watched bandersnatch recently and it was my least favorite. Choose your own adventure tv just doesn’t work like it would in books. For books you’re expected to turn the page frequently, for tv who the hell wants to hold their remote and point it at the tv every 2 mins??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I watched bandersnatch recently and it was my least favorite. Choose your own adventure tv just doesn’t work like it would in books. For books you’re expected to turn the page frequently, for tv who the hell wants to hold their remote and point it at the tv every 2 mins??

ya, i skipped it since i don't really consider it to be a black mirror episode. i also skipped prime minister. zzz.

• Upvote 1

Watched the Ted Lasso series finale (4 of my shows ended in a week :cry: ). It was the feel good finale one would expect. Overall, it was a wobbly season, but it stuck the landing.  

Just now, Twinblade said:

Oh yeah I saw that a while ago. I liked it but the ending was absolute trash.

Oh I didn’t mind the crazy ending. It was fun seeing them as nut jobs. The mind games early on were great, though. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Oh I didn’t mind the crazy ending. It was fun seeing them as nut jobs. The mind games early on were great, though. 

It felt like a cliffhanger you'd expect to see in a TV show. Except they did it in a movie.

The characters were def the highlight. Especially the dude who was on 13 Reasons Why (I think it was that show?).

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It felt like a cliffhanger you'd expect to see in a TV show. Except they did it in a movie.

The characters were def the highlight. Especially the dude who was on 13 Reasons Why (I think it was that show?).

Ohh I only saw the first season with my ex wife lol. I don’t remember the cast. But yeah, he was great and his “wife” is stunning! I watched some stupid show because she was in it.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I just watched the weirdest slasher film called Sissy. Weird af :D 

I watched like half of that movie. I think the concept was good, but main character and her story seemed so far fetched that the movie couldn't really keep my interest.

I have a really love/hate relationship with the original content on shudder in general. Some of it is quite fun(Influencer, Superhost, Revenge, Slasher) but there's a lot of stuff on there as well that seems up my alley but I just fail to get into.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I watched like half of that movie. I think the concept was good, but main character and her story seemed so far fetched that the movie couldn't really keep my interest.

I have a really love/hate relationship with the original content on shudder in general. Some of it is quite fun(Influencer, Superhost, Revenge, Slasher) but there's a lot of stuff on there as well that seems up my alley but I just fail to get into.

The second half is so gory and crazy, that I’m glad I stuck with it lol. 

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Across the Spiderverse is amazing. These are people who know what the fuck they are doing. It's perfect. 

Watching it again this weekend. It's soooo fucking good. If the new TMNT is half as good Pixar is dust.