What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, kaz said:

lol that sounds awesome, a good first impression can win me over

if you enjoy flatulence and male masturbation, this is definitely the movie for you :scust:

on a positive horror related note, i recently watched the korean film train to busan (on netflix) and it was excellent

• Upvote 2
47 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

if you enjoy flatulence and male masturbation, this is definitely the movie for you :scust:

on a positive horror related note, i recently watched the korean film train to busan (on netflix) and it was excellent

yea, sounds like my thing :ben:

and yeah train to busan is godlike, watched it 3 times. best zombie movie after 28 days/weeks and rec

is it just me or is flatulence a really funny word

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1

Over the weekend, I kept the tv on Showtime, and they were running a marathon for Ray Donovan because the new season is coming in like two weeks.

And so I happened to catch the back half of Season 4, and I have to say it was pretty good.

Back when it came out, I sorta watched a little bits and pieces of Season 5, because I noticed that they were killing off Ray's wife and were telling the story in a series of flashbacks. So, I more or less know the most important stuff from that season.

I never watched Season 6. And Season 7 is coming in two weeks, so maybe I'll catch a few episodes of S6.

57 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

loved that movie! 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Delita said:

Parasite is a fantastic movie. I went in blind and I was hooked till the end

I haven’t read anything about it. So I don’t know what to expect. All of my friends are saying it’s their film of the year. So...we shall see. Glad to hear you liked it. I love south  korean films. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I haven’t read anything about it. So I don’t know what to expect. All of my friends are saying it’s their film of the year. So...we shall see. Glad to hear you liked it. I love south  korean films. 

It’s def mine too. The less you know the better it is.
I wanna watch doctor sleep sometime this week too. Let me know if it’s any good. The shining is one of my fav movies 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Delita said:

It’s def mine too. The less you know the better it is.
I wanna watch doctor sleep sometime this week too. Let me know if it’s any good. The shining is one of my fav movies 

Will do bro. The Shining is my GOAT! 

34 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I watched parasite. I really enjoyed it. I recommend you all see it knowing nothing about It, other than the fact it’s Korean with English subtitles. 

Alamo Drafthouse in my area has been promoting the shit out of it through web ads in my social media and email newsletters. They seem to have it as an exclusive.

I might watch it on a $5 Tuesday.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Alamo Drafthouse in my area has been promoting the shit out of it through web ads in my social media and email newsletters. They seem to have it as an exclusive.

I might watch it on a $5 Tuesday.

Do it! Don’t read anything about it.

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

I watched parasite. I really enjoyed it. I recommend you all see it knowing nothing about It, other than the fact it’s Korean with English subtitles. 

I liked Snowpiercer than more people. I’ll check it out.

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

I think the end went a bit too fast compared to how the rest of the movie went. But overall it was great. Similar to joker in its overall message, in certain ways.