What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

12 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Glad you're loving it! They nailed the slow burn in this show and ep7 finally exposes a lot of fd up shit. Believe it or not but the show actually holds back a bit, most probably due to Camille being played by Amy Adams. 

she won't do a season 2 (apparently, they considered going beyond the book), because the show was too psychological demanding for her. she also stopped exercising and ate junk,  so she would look the part. man...i would still hit. it's hard to believe she's 43. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

the best acting in the show's run was season 1. 

second season had Meth Damon and he was kinda...ehh...but it was still good

3 was it's best tho

i dunno bro, i thought meth damon and dunst were excellent. 

Just now, -GD- said:

i dunno bro, i thought meth damon and dunst were excellent. 

i dont know dude just creeps me out. nigga look like matt damon got stung by a bee and never healed. 

i guess its the BB connection

7 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i dont know dude just creeps me out. nigga look like matt damon got stung by a bee and never healed. 

i guess its the BB connection

LOL he's a great actor

8 hours ago, -GD- said:

she won't do a season 2 (apparently, they considered going beyond the book), because the show was too psychological demanding for her. she also stopped exercising and ate junk,  so she would look the part. man...i would still hit. it's hard to believe she's 43. 

Didn't know they were considering going into a S2, would've been interesting. Yeah she still looks great for 43, nothing like being able to read a novel on her while hitting it also :D

Saul has been so good! I thought Gus was going into the DEA office before they showed the cameo. Also, Kim deserves an Emmy nom this year. She’s been hitting it out of the park this season. 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Ike said:

Saul has been so good! I thought Gus was going into the DEA office before they showed the cameo. Also, Kim deserves an Emmy nom this year. She’s been hitting it out of the park this season. 

hell yeah!

regarding saul, nacho is truly one of the best characters ever in the bb universe. he's the moral compass of bcs, much like jesse was in BB. however, both characters are so different, despite that key similarity. michael mando has a bright future ahead of him. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

regarding saul, nacho is truly one of the best characters ever in the bb universe. he's the moral compass of bcs, much like jesse was in BB. however, both characters are so different, despite that key similarity. michael mando has a bright future ahead of him. 

i knew he was something special since the far cry 3 trailer

SO I finished Fargo s03. Fun season all round but I think it got even a bit to whacky near the end. Episode 6&7 was some artsy fartsy shit.  They get to heavy with the super imposed shots.   Probably the weakest of the 3 seasons but still a good time.  Loved the villain played by David Thewlis (Varga) but he seemed maybe a bit to high level for Fargo, which brought the show to the stage of the international crime, and while enjoyable, seemed to be a bit out of place. These Fargo characters always go in over their head but s03 was extreme lmao.  Cant wait for s04 with Chris rock.

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

i knew he was something special since the far cry 3 trailer

ya. he was cool in that game. but man...he has totally blown me away with his nacho character. 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

SO I finished Fargo s03. Fun season all round but I think it got even a bit to whacky near the end. Episode 6&7 was some artsy fartsy shit.  They get to heavy with the super imposed shots.   Probably the weakest of the 3 seasons but still a good time.  Loved the villain played by David Thewlis (Varga) but he seemed maybe a bit to high level for Fargo, which brought the show to the stage of the international crime, and while enjoyable, seemed to be a bit out of place. These Fargo characters always go in over their head but s03 was extreme lmao.  Cant wait for s04 with Chris rock.

3 wasn't the strongest, but man...it had some awesome scenes and excellent acting. 2 is still numero uno imo. 

Also Saul just keeps on owning. 

That cover up scene with Nacho was fuckin rough.  I love when his dad completely ignored him when he said he got out.  Pops knew you don't ever get out and son still took the money.  Now he's in way deep 

:whew: 

Just now, Boss said:

Also Saul just keeps on owning. 

Reveal hidden contents

That cover up scene with Nacho was fuckin rough.  I love when his dad completely ignored him when he said he got out.  Pops knew you don't ever get out and son still took the money.  Now he's in way deep 

:whew: 

yup! :bow: at this rate, season 4 will match BB'S best seasons.